I haven't played it live yet though

but if anybody wants to rumble and you got the game today I'll be on tonight

and YES Mai has her bounce back

SNKLover
10-08-2004, 04:48 PM
How Stella Got Her Groove Back Part 2: Mai's Bounce Back

Dr. Bombay
10-08-2004, 06:13 PM
I won't get this game until it's 20 dollars and I'm assured that the brokenness of this game has been fixed.

bemanisuperstar
10-08-2004, 07:27 PM
everybody plays as Akuma on line anyway
I hit this one kid with Goenitz's Exceed and he was liked "Fu*K That's cheap"
So far it's pretty balenced online.
There are rumors of Geese having his infinites but nobody uses geese so I can't confirm it

however

YOu want lag?

You desire lag?

Is it lag you crave?

Play another game this game ain't got it.

However my biggest gripe is you get 1 match wtih somebody then you have to create a new match via the menu

you can't have session battles like in CVS 2.

Gonitz is still a cheap Bastard but you can turn him off (only select who you can see)

Everybody else was toned down but again can't confirm Geese

Vert1
10-08-2004, 10:46 PM
who cares about this game? I'm still waiting for a truly fresh fighter to be released this gen.

bemanisuperstar
10-08-2004, 10:55 PM
You only have a cube You'll be waiting forever

EDIT:
Here's your fresh Fighter now shut up (http://www.insertcredit.com/reviews/meltyblood/)

Reivenlocke
10-08-2004, 10:57 PM
Just got SVC Chaos on XBOX

Don't you mean "We as SNK/Playmore are jealous of the popularity of the Capcom characters, so we'll substandardise and b**chslap their characters in every way" Chaos?

Vert1
10-08-2004, 11:01 PM
You only have a cube You'll be waiting forever

EDIT:
Here's your fresh Fighter now shut up (http://www.insertcredit.com/reviews/meltyblood/)

I have Cube and DC. Anyhow that game is for windows and not consoles.

SVC=nothing special.

bemanisuperstar
10-08-2004, 11:02 PM
Don't you mean "We as SNK/Playmore are jealous of the popularity of the Capcom characters, so we'll substandardise and b**chslap their characters in every way" Chaos?

Demtri is a Bastard in this game

SO that shoots down your theory

Mainstreme Fan
10-09-2004, 01:42 AM
Your drooling. :annoyed:

Reivenlocke
10-09-2004, 01:53 AM
Demtri is a Bastard in this game

SO that shoots down your theory

1 vs. 8-10. Odds are still in SNK's favor.

bemanisuperstar
10-09-2004, 09:53 AM
1 vs. 8-10. Odds are still in SNK's favor.

Chun li

Ryu

Zero

Zero owns everybody

besides

its not like capcom didn't do the same thing for CVS1 and 2.

I think if there is another CVS/SVC game Arc system works should do it. (Made up mostly of EX Capcom and SNK empolyees)

Reivenlocke
10-10-2004, 12:14 AM
In CVS 1 &2, the characters were balanced well aganist each other, IMO, as compared to SVC where they made it a point to show the superiority of the SNK/Playmore characters. And besides, the Capcom characters just aren't drawn well. :irked:

bemanisuperstar
10-10-2004, 02:01 PM
I find my self using the Capcom side more than the SNK Side.

Dr. Bombay
10-10-2004, 04:17 PM
I played CvS:C at circuit city today.

I found it hilarious that SNK still has no idea what the meaning of the word "Balance" is.

The point of Zero was that he had the ability to use super quick attacks, thus he can lay more hits down, thus his hits do less damage. now he does the same damage as everyone else, and is ubercheep.

Way to go Playmore. ::Shakes head::

bemanisuperstar
10-10-2004, 05:25 PM
Zero is good but he's no Demtri or Goenitz

Nobody uses Zero either cept maybe me

Mr Mort
10-10-2004, 10:19 PM
Can anyone explain what the hell is going on with the Capcom characters who use charging moves? Why is it next to impossible to do a simple flash kick or sonic boom? I've been using Guile since 1992, and all of a sudden in this game, charging moves are impossible to perform. What gives?

Vert1
10-10-2004, 10:23 PM
Bad programming

Reivenlocke
10-11-2004, 12:15 AM
Can anyone explain what the hell is going on with the Capcom characters who use charging moves? Why is it next to impossible to do a simple flash kick or sonic boom? I've been using Guile since 1992, and all of a sudden in this game, charging moves are impossible to perform. What gives?

They made Guile's controls with nearly no room for error. Unless you are an android with ordered thinking, working combos is iffy at best as compared to CVS 1&2.

Dr. Bombay
10-11-2004, 12:25 AM

The game is broken. It has been for a year now.