PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to get Tactics Ogre?

Shin Egg Robo X
04-21-2002, 11:46 AM
Tactics Ogre was supposed to come out today but I just found out that its coming May 6. So who is picking up Tactics Ogre for the GBA? I will definitely be picking it up as its one of the few reasons why I still want the GBA along with Fire Emblem.

Black Ace
04-21-2002, 11:56 AM
Nah not me, I didn't like Ogre Battle 64 because they talk too damn much so I won't be getting this one.

testtubebaby
04-21-2002, 04:26 PM
orge battle and tactics ogre have very little to do with eachother in terms of gameplay, but whatever...

i'm planning on getting it... tactics ogre and final fantasy tactics were both great on psx, and this should live up to their greatness...

Overlord
04-21-2002, 04:39 PM
I'll get it whenever it comes out. It was supposed to come out on April, 15. But I guess it got delayed till May.

...But the whole auto-save in battle will take some challenge out of it.

FFT was one of the finest games ever.

Shin Egg Robo X
04-21-2002, 06:12 PM
Yes, there is a lot of difference between Tactics Ogre and Ogre Battle 64. Tactics Ogre I felt were always better games than the Ogre Battle games.

Pdaimaoh
04-23-2002, 12:20 AM
the first tactics ogre let you save in battle whenever you wanted, too

and it's a great feature seeing as how that game has some very difficult parts and it sucks when you want to TRY something but don't want to die and then have to replay an entire half hour over again just because it failed due to some unlucky twist of counterattack...

I'm all over this game when it comes out
I can't get enough of these games that are like chess with magic and more moves!

and fire emblem is on my list, too! quite high
let's bring on some shining FORCE love!

Leetdude
04-25-2002, 07:23 PM
May 7 is far too far away.