PDA

View Full Version : Should Square make a Final Fantasy Monsters game?

Rubeus
08-15-2002, 01:47 AM
Have you played or heard of Dragon Warriors Monsters? It's a RPG features monsters from the Dragon Warriors series. What do you think if Square creates a Final Fantasy Monsters RPG with monsters from the series? In the game you can collect all the monsters in the game like Pokemon, and dont' forget the Aeons / Summon Beasts.... I think it would be a cool idea.

Black Ace
08-17-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Rebeus
Have you played or heard of Dragon Warriors Monsters? It's a RPG features monsters from the Dragon Warriors series. What do you think if Square creates a Final Fantasy Monsters RPG with monsters from the series? In the game you can collect all the monsters in the game like Pokemon, and dont' forget the Aeons / Summon Beasts.... I think it would be a cool idea.

I don't think Square should exploit the FF lisence like that. Lately, I'm disapointed in FF titles, particular since the Playstation erra. I want a good old style medievel FF title, not some involving a love storyline.

Overlord
08-17-2002, 10:50 PM
Bill:
I'm disapointed in FF titles, particular since the Playstation erra.

What about FFT, Bill?

xXx Beaver xXx
08-18-2002, 02:00 AM
A love story would be okay, but, Bill, keep it in your pants!

- Triple X Beaver :spin smil

Seska
08-18-2002, 08:46 AM
Lets not forget FFIX. In my opinion the best of the PSX FF games, I certainly liked it more than FF7. I would have enjoyed FFT more if the localization had been better. There was bad english and grammar everywhere, and it made some parts nigh-on unreadable. Still, great game as well.

Rubeus
08-19-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Bill

I don't think Square should exploit the FF lisence like that. Lately, I'm disapointed in FF titles, particular since the Playstation erra. I want a good old style medievel FF title, not some involving a love storyline.

I think FFX is one of the best in the entire series! Hey the FF series has love elements between characters since FF1 !!

Penance
08-21-2002, 03:37 AM
I think FFX is one of the best in the entire series! Hey the FF series has love elements between characters since FF1 !!

I agree with you there, about it being one of the best. But I haven't played all of the FF's, so I don't know much about the Love stories in those. I thought FFVIII had the best one. It didn't feel forced like the one in FFVII.

Pikachu
09-02-2002, 03:02 AM
Back to the Final Fantasy Monsters question, I think Square should do a game mixing all the Final Fantasy characters together, pretty much like "Final Fantasy All-Star". I think a game like this have very strong selling point.