PDA

View Full Version : New Demo Disc out

Vicviper
08-14-2002, 04:08 PM
Hello Everybody!(Dr. Nick from Simpsons)

I was at Gamestop today and there GC had a newer demo disc playing with playable versions of Mario Sunshine and Starfox Adventures.

I played both of them and I was drooling. I cannot wait any longer. Must have games. I'm going Berzerk!!!!

I guess I'll just try to finish the Mark of Kri in the next week and a half before Mario comes out!

ATMA
08-14-2002, 04:51 PM
You've played Star Fox? .....I hate europe we never get these cool stuff!
So like what's was your first impressions of Star Fox? please do tell !! :cool guy:

Vicviper
08-14-2002, 05:22 PM
Well I can't go into detail because I only played for 5 minutes due to a bunch of whiny kids wanting to play also.

But Starfox played very smooth it kinda has the same feel as Zelda on the 64 but it feels better. The controller feels really nice in your hands and the game is smooth with really rich colors and details and great sound quality. I was playing the part of some blue girl fox. I was riding the back of a winged dinosaur and I had to shoot down a flying ship. Once I shot it down I was on board running around doing the usual searching for keys and doors.

Mario Sunshine was also awesome. Although it had a few problems with the camera where I would be trying to spray something with water and the camera would get cought behind a tree branch and I couldn't see what was going on. I'm sure it will be fixed by release time. But the color is outstanding and the controller melts in your hands because the controls are so smooth.

It's going to be a great Holiday season. I'm going to be up to my ears in NEW games to play and all of them will kick ass!