PDA

View Full Version : Mulholland Drive on DVD

Dubkiller
04-20-2002, 04:39 PM
I picked this up and if there is one move that begs to be re-watched, it's Mulholland Drive. I saw it in the theatre, but knew I had to get the DVD. Outstanding film. Very gripping.

k0ach
04-20-2002, 08:18 PM
what i don't like about the dvd is how it doesn't have chapters. Now i know they did this on purpose, but it's annoying when i wanted to go to a specific scene (no, not the lesbo scene you perv) to check out things so i can try to figure out what the hell was going

another thing is it has no extras! i don't remember if it had commentary tracks (i rented it) but it could definitely have used them.

it is a weird movie (in a good way) but i don't know if i would like to see it again.

Dubkiller
04-21-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by k0ach
what i don't like about the dvd is how it doesn't have chapters. Now i know they did this on purpose, but it's annoying when i wanted to go to a specific scene (no, not the lesbo scene you perv) to check out things so i can try to figure out what the hell was going

another thing is it has no extras! i don't remember if it had commentary tracks (i rented it) but it could definitely have used them.
David Lynch doesn't believe in commentaries (as well as chapter stops, as you have discovered), as he likes the work to speak for itself.

it is a weird movie (in a good way) but i don't know if i would like to see it again.
Repeated viewings answers some questions, but also opens up new ones. But it's not a movie you can ever really solve.

xXx Beaver xXx
08-03-2002, 11:01 AM
can i borrow it from blockbuster?!
i really wanna see it!

- Triple X Beaver :spin smil