PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Nintendo series

Black Ace
08-06-2002, 12:35 AM
What is your most favorite Nintendo's games series of all time? Reply to what you picked and why.

Do not spam this thread.

Nindalf
08-06-2002, 06:30 AM
My favorite serie is SUPER MARIO BROS! that is the greatest serie EVER!

xXx Beaver xXx
08-06-2002, 06:39 AM
I can't believe it, but I am agreeing with NiN, Super Mario Brothers is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Triple X Beaver :spin smil

Kid0_oIcarus
08-06-2002, 09:50 AM
I had to go with the Legend of Zelda, because seriously- those games r0ck! Adventure, dungeons, evil pig-like monsters, swords, princesses, boomerangs - and more! It's got 4nything you could ever want!!!

N3xt would have to be the Mario series- but they're all so very, very good.

Pikachu
08-06-2002, 03:55 PM
I found Super Mario Bros 2 the best in the series, it's quite different from any other SMB games and it is the most interesting. Why wouldn't they do a sequel to this game?

Nindalf
08-06-2002, 03:58 PM
Hey Bill

What is your favorite serie?is it Zelda?

Black Ace
08-06-2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by NiN
Hey Bill

What is your favorite serie?is it Zelda?

Most favorite. I have a lot of other's favorites. Life is good. :cool guy:

dog$
08-07-2002, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by Pikachu
I found Super Mario Bros 2 the best in the series, it's quite different from any other SMB games and it is the most interesting. Why wouldn't they do a sequel to this game?

Because what you and every non-Japanese person recognizes as Super Mario Brothers 2 isn't a Super Mario Bros title at all.

ATMA
08-07-2002, 11:30 AM
Why do i have to pick only one?:too mad:
Anyways I have to pick Metroid (probably the only one that likes Metroid series)
Go Samus!!

Pikachu
08-07-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by dog$

Because what you and every non-Japanese person recognizes as Super Mario Brothers 2 isn't a Super Mario Bros title at all.

I know SMB2 is called something like Arabian Dream Factory in Japan. Isn't it wonderful for someone to came up with a game which is superior than the Super Mario Bros. series? Nintendo should definitely put together a sequel for this game.

It proves Miyamoto is not the only person who can make interesting and innovative games!

mxgame
08-07-2002, 06:30 PM
I have to go with the Zelda series considering it was the only reason I bought an N64. I will most likely buy a GC when the new Zelda game comes out.