PDA

View Full Version : Who's listening to what ?

ATMA
08-04-2002, 05:00 PM
Just wanted to know what type of music you gamers like to listen?
Gamerelated or not gamerelated doesn't matter wich one!
Since i've started the thread guess i have to go first!

I listen to alot of Drumnbass and chill,lounge music! Hip/Hop, deep soulfull house is also very relaxing,games music (Final fanatasy or Ecco the dolphine,ICO ect ect ) and ofcourse Bob Marley for me his number one his Lyrics are very strong and even to date he's lyrics represent the current situation in the world!
anyway hope to see some replies in this thread and don't be shy to share your thoughts!

"One good thing about music when it hits you feel no pain
"BOB MARLEY"

Nindalf
08-04-2002, 05:17 PM
Eminem,Red Hot Chilli Peppers and LOtR soundtrack(those are the ones i have listened lately

Black Ace
08-04-2002, 07:54 PM
I always loved jazz music.

ATMA
08-07-2002, 11:44 AM
What type of JAZZ do you listen Bill?? I like ACID Jazz and the one like Kenny G style uhm i think it's called Smooth Jazz!!

Vicviper
08-07-2002, 01:48 PM
Iron Maiden, Paul Oakenfold, Rush, Einhander OST, DracX OST, Valkyrie Profile OST,AST and various trance,drumnbass, ambient stuff from MP3.com

Atma, I know Iron Maiden is huge in Europe. What do you think of them if you think of them at all?

ATMA
08-07-2002, 06:10 PM
What do you mean with huge? Cause i know of a rockband name iron maiden but i never saw a video clip or heard anything about them! But perhaps because i'm not in the rock world!I like the classics rock like led zepplin or guns n roses ect ect and now from time to time i listen to the offspring (i love the song "all i want")or papa roach,sum 41, time to time lenny kravitz,you know alittle in the commercial area!

xXx Beaver xXx
08-09-2002, 08:17 AM
SYSTEM OF A DOWN!!! SLIPKNOT!!! TOOL!!! RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS!!! AND MORE!!! :) :) :)

Ahhh, I just had to let that out of my system (not of a down!)

I really like all kinds of rock, heavy metal, drum and bass.

- Triple X Beaver :spin smil

Nindalf
08-09-2002, 10:04 AM
Iron Maiden is no big thing here in Finland either...they havent been on top 20 for ages!

ATMA
08-09-2002, 12:08 PM
Yep haven't heard a thing about Iron maiden so i would be surprised if they are huge at the moment haven't noticed a thing!

Vash
08-10-2002, 01:43 AM
Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull, Doors, Led Zeppelin, David Bowie, and im a huge fan of classical music

ATMA
08-25-2002, 05:07 PM
Incubus anyone?? I really like the sonf "ARE YOU IN" ..So anybody here also listen to INCUBUS! What info can you share about Incubus ..like how long have they been around and stuff!

xXx Beaver xXx
08-29-2002, 04:55 AM
ATMA, I like that song too. Very nice.

arrrrreeeee yooouuuuu iiinnn?

- Triple X Beaver :spinface: