PDA

View Full Version : Official Ask Overlord Anything Thread!?

Overlord
08-03-2002, 10:47 AM
Ask anything that you'd like. Go ahead.

Nindalf
08-03-2002, 10:50 AM
Have you read discworld books?(just curous)
pst...can u moderators do something with triplle X beaver...hes starting to get rude

Overlord
08-03-2002, 10:56 AM
NiN:
Have you read discworld books?(just curous)

No, I haven't. Are they any good? Would you recommend it?

NiN:
pst...can u moderators do something with triplle X beaver...hes starting to get rude

Yeah, I know about him. The best thing you can do is ignore him. I've talked to him before. And he said he won't be as bad as his earlier posts. So expect a change in his posts soon. If he does get out of line, he will be dealt with accordingly.

I'm on vacation right now. So I might not be able to keep up with this thread for a short while. But don't let that stop you from asking!

Nindalf
08-03-2002, 10:59 AM
Discworld books are my favorites...(thy and J.R.R Tolkiens books)
they are fantasy comdies very funny:D

Vicviper
08-03-2002, 12:14 PM
Where do you live? Why are you so secretive on your profile?

Nindalf
08-03-2002, 12:18 PM
Im from Finland....i just filled the points that had to be filled...i ws in hurry when i made my profile

WINDJAMMERS
08-03-2002, 01:03 PM
Overlord, where do babies come from? :D

xXx Beaver xXx
08-03-2002, 07:01 PM
Overlord, what do you think about the huge mass market for hentai in the world today?

- Triple X Beaver :spin smil

Overlord
08-03-2002, 08:44 PM
NiN:
Discworld books are my favorites...(thy and J.R.R Tolkiens books)
they are fantasy comdies very funny

Thanks for the info. I'm sure that I'll check it out. I'm reading some of J.R.R Tolkiens other books right now.

Vicviper:
Where do you live? Why are you so secretive on your profile?

Was that question for me or NiN? I live in Hayward, California by the way. I'm currently in New Zealand, and I'll be in Fiji from Wedsday. I'l be back next week Tuesday.

WINDJAMMERS:
Overlord, where do babies come from? :D

Babies come from cum!

xXx Beaver xXx:
Overlord, what do you think about the huge mass market for hentai in the world today?

Hmm, this is a really tough question, and one that inolves a lot of people (you know who you are!). I think some people can make a good business distributing these over the net. And everyone has differant tastes and stuff. I'm not agaisnt it, but I don't care much for it. Do as you like.

EDIT: Got rid of empty quote.

WINDJAMMERS
08-03-2002, 08:53 PM
I was kinda expecting more of a "When a man and a woman love each other very much...", but I guess that answer is correct.

Overlord Quiz, Part 2

Is there life in outer space?

and for nostalgia...

How many licks does it take to get the the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?

flamingspiral
08-03-2002, 08:56 PM
How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked when someone threw a gun at him?

If corn oil comes from corn, and olive oil comes from olives... Where does baby oil come from?

Why is it called a hamburgers, when it's made out of beef?

Why does sour cream have an expiration date?

If your car could go the speed of light....what happens when you turned your headlights on?

Do infants have as much fun in their infancy, as adults do in adultery?

How much deeper would the ocean be, if sponges didn't grow in it?

Why are they called hot water heaters.....when hot water does not need to be heated?

Why do we wash bath towels, aren't we clean when we use them?

Overlord
08-03-2002, 08:59 PM
WINDJAMMERS:
Is there life in outer space?

I would say that there is. It's a big "space" out there. And Earth can't be the only planet to have life started on it. Some scientist or some guy predicted that theres life on one in every 28 planets. Of course, theres no way of saying for sure now. We won't find out till we get further in space or they make contact with us. And that probably won't be for a while.

WINDJAMMERS:
How many licks does it take to get the the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?

Some where roughly around 3 million.

Overlord
08-03-2002, 09:15 PM
Daft:
How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked when someone threw a gun at him?

It's just a natural reaction, like when you blink when somthings coming at your face/eyes. It's a Kryptonite thing.

Daft:
If corn oil comes from corn, and olive oil comes from olives... Where does baby oil come from?

Baby oil is made by delicately cooking specially selected herbs in the highest quality sweet almond oil to draw out their unique properties. Calendula and lavender flowers maintain and enhance the natural health of baby?s skin, while the hops and chamomile flowers tonify baby?s nervous system. The calming essential oil blend helps to nurture sensitive babies and is ideal to apply before bedtime to encourage a peaceful night.

Daft:
Why is it called a hamburgers, when it's made out of beef?

Theres a differant Vocab in the fast food world. Like how theres 13 loafs in a Bakers dozen.

Daft:
Why does sour cream have an expiration date?

Lawyers.

Daft:
If your car could go the speed of light....what happens when you turned your headlights on?

Hmm, you probably won't see it, or you'll pass it (the light from the headlight). Not sure. It wouln't have the chance to go that far.

Daft:
Do infants have as much fun in their infancy, as adults do in adultery?

I think so. Thats when they learn the most. Or some of the most. But it's a differant satisfaction than Adultry.

Daft:
How much deeper would the ocean be, if sponges didn't grow in it?

A lot.

Daft:
Why are they called hot water heaters.....when hot water does not need to be heated?

It keeps it hot. Duh!

Daft:
Why do we wash bath towels, aren't we clean when we use them?

Theres still some stuff in the water that you wipe off. And the wet towels can also attract other bacteria when wet. So it's a good idea to always keep it clean.

Thanks for the Questions, keep 'em coming!

EDIT: Fixed Mark-Ups.

flamingspiral
08-03-2002, 09:21 PM
Are certain areas of intelligence genetic?

What's more important: freedom of religion, or freedom from religion?

Can language define reality?

Has western civilization put an end to natural selection and evolution?

Does the language you speak affect your ability to reason?

Does the end justify the means?

xXx Beaver xXx
08-03-2002, 10:15 PM
What do you think about the teacher shortages throughout the world today?

Overlord
08-05-2002, 06:12 AM
daft:
Are certain areas of intelligence genetic?

I would say so. Though I'm not a 100% sure. I'll get back to you on this.

daft:
What's more important: freedom of religion, or freedom from religion?

IMO, I would say freedom from religion. I believe that religion is the main cause of a lot of todays problems. We would be better of without them. But I can understand why some people need religion. I won't get into a debate into this right now. Not in this thread.

daft:
Can language define reality?

I don't really get what you're saying. Can you make it more clear, or word it in a differant way?

daft:
Has western civilization put an end to natural selection and evolution?

Not by anymeans. We're still evloving. Our Pinky toes and fingers are getting smaller by the geberation. Out tonsils are disapperaing. And so is our Apendix(sp?). Maybe Natural seletion though.

daft:
Does the language you speak affect your ability to reason?

Maybe, again, I'm not too sure on this. I'll get back on this one also.

daft:
Does the end justify the means?

Ditto.

xXx Beaver xXx:
What do you think about the teacher shortages throughout the world today?

Horrible. People are most likely over looking this job beacause of the pay. And maybe some of the incidents that have happened in some schools recently. Theres also a shortages of Nurses if I remember correctly. We need teachers to educate the leaders of tomorrow. They're doing more then they might think.

Nindalf
08-05-2002, 08:13 AM
This might be EXTREMELY stupid question but what is that black dot in front of some evelope pictures next to some threads?

Kid0_oIcarus
08-05-2002, 08:56 AM
0oh, o0h! I got one- how are y0u today? How was your w3ekend? I hop3 this post finds y0u well.

Overlord
08-14-2002, 05:23 AM
NiN:
This might be EXTREMELY stupid question but what is that black dot in front of some evelope pictures next to some threads?

It just means that you've replyed in that thread. I'm pretty sure theres no other use for it. And it's not a stupid question, a lot of people here probably didn't know about it.

Kid0_oIcarus:
0oh, o0h! I got one- how are y0u today? How was your w3ekend? I hop3 this post finds y0u well.

I'm doing great today. Though, not everything about today was great. I came back from Fiji today. So I had to take a 10 hour flight to LA. Which wasn't so bad, but then I had to take another smaller flight to San Francisco. That flight is only about 55 MIns. Everything was going ok, till my 3:20pm flight got cancelled! I had to take another flight which didn't leave till 7:25 later that night. And that flight got delayed! But it was after we we're on the plane, they had some last minute fuel problem or something. I didn't arrive to SF till 9:00Pm. Lot later than I expected. My weekend was pretty good. One of my uncles birthday was on Saturday. And this post did fine me well. Thanks for asking.

WINDJAMMERS
08-14-2002, 09:38 PM
Is there a gene in the human genome for extra limbs (ex. four arms, wings)?

What is your favorite restaurant?

Black Ace
08-16-2002, 12:12 AM
Does dead corps floats or sink?

xXx Beaver xXx
08-16-2002, 04:32 AM
Not to answer Overlords questions, but yeh, they sink, dude.
No air inside of them to have the buoyancy effect of floating.

Sorry Overlord, but I was feeling happy.

Oh yeh, ummm,

what would you do if a girl asked you out on a date, if only she could bring her girlfriend (they are bi-sexual)???!!! :P

- Triple X Beaver:spin smil

Overlord
08-17-2002, 10:51 PM
WINDJAMMERS:
Is there a gene in the human genome for extra limbs (ex. four arms, wings)?

Yes, maybe not that exact feature though. We have ones for tail and many otheres. Did you know that whales have small underdevoloped legs in them?

WINDJAMMERS:
What is your favorite restaurant?

I don't really have a favorite restaurant.

Bill:
Does dead corps floats or sink?

"Leave it to Beaver".

xXx Beaver xXx
what would you do if a girl asked you out on a date, if only she could bring her girlfriend (they are bi-sexual)

I would say yes.

Black Ace
08-17-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Overlord

"Leave it to Beaver".

LOL. :D

I used to watch that show in the 80's. I don't think they show it anymore.

Overlord
08-17-2002, 11:17 PM
I haven't seen it lately either. They might still have it on TV Land, though. It was also on KICU for a while.

xXx Beaver xXx
08-18-2002, 12:33 AM
Sorry ,again, Overlord for answering the question.

I have read American books with 'leave it to Beaver' mentioned in them.

Don't you guys agree with me and think the name sounds a bit dirty? Maybe its just me? ;)

Overlord
08-18-2002, 12:46 AM
xXx Beaver xXx:
Don't you guys agree with me and think the name sounds a bit dirty? Maybe its just me?

No, it's just you. :spin smil

xXx Beaver xXx
08-18-2002, 12:59 AM
I guess you are right. hehehe :p

Rubeus
08-19-2002, 01:47 AM
I have a question, I am looking for the game music from a really old game called "Shanghai II" for PC-Engine CDROM, do you know where do I find it on the net?

Overlord
08-19-2002, 07:13 PM
Rebeus:
I have a question, I am looking for the game music from a really old game called "Shanghai II" for PC-Engine CDROM, do you know where do I find it on the net?

I'm really sorry Rebeus, but I couldn't find any music for this game. No one seems to have them online. I'll try some other Search Engines later. I found out that there was a SNES version of the game. And even Vgmusic.com didn't have any. You may wanna try a filesharing APP, like KaZaA. It might be the only way. You just wanna download them right? Or are you looking into buying them?

xXx Beaver xXx
08-21-2002, 02:08 AM
That name doesn't sound familiar to me, might help you if I find the time.

- Triple X Beaver :spinface:

EDIT: Oh, yeah, umm....

What is your favourite car engine?

Penance
08-21-2002, 04:10 AM
Whats your favorite color?

Overlord
08-23-2002, 05:56 AM
xXx Beaver xXx:
What is your favourite car engine?

I really don't know much about car engines.

Penance:
Whats your favorite color?

Green!

xXx Beaver xXx
08-23-2002, 07:06 PM
You don't know anything about car engines? damn...

Well, how do ducks do flips in the water head-first, and why?

- Triple X Beaver:spinface:

Penance
08-26-2002, 01:12 AM
Do you think the SSX Franchise still alive?

And, whats your favorite soda?

Nindalf
08-26-2002, 12:21 PM
Why im not in members or in top posters?

http://www.the-magicbox.com/forums/memberlist.php?s=&ltr=N

Overlord
08-26-2002, 12:34 PM
xXx Beaver xXx:

Well, how do ducks do flips in the water head-first, and why?

Good question. They first jump in the air, and then go down with their heads first. It's all relative. Why? Because they feel like it, thats why! Plus, it's like when you take a shower. You wash your hair first, and thats the first thing you wipe off, so again. Relative.

Penance:
Do you think the SSX Franchise still alive?

Not really sure. I personally love the franchise, but the series is kinda in a slumper stage. We'll see how the GBA version turns out. Then we'll know for sure. I wouldn't mind a new SSX game on the Next-Gen consoles though. :)

Penance:
And, whats your favorite soda?

Dr. Pepper.

NiN:
Why im not in members or in top posters?

Ok, did you reply to the e-mail you got after you resgistered? You have to reply to it to get on the members list. If you did reply to it, did you recently change your e-mail? If you did, you have to reply to a confirmation letter, to get back on the list. If you deleted the old messages or something, I'd suggest going to your User CP and changing your e-mail again. This way you you'll get another e-mail, reply, and you're on the list again. Come back if it works, or you have further problems.

Firewalker
08-28-2002, 01:06 PM
Where can i find NGPC games for under $30????? NGPC= Neo Geo Pocket Color

xXx Beaver xXx
08-29-2002, 04:11 AM
What is the difference between an elephant and a beaver?
I always wanted to know this, and no one answered.

Me in year 3 (3rd grade): Mrs Hoover, what is the difference between a elephant and a beaver?

Mrs Hoover: Ummm, lets go and read a book on fairies!

Firewalker
08-29-2002, 10:06 AM
y does everything taste like chicken??

what is your favorite system?

what is your favorite videogame?

Rubeus
08-30-2002, 12:06 AM
Hey Overlord and Bill, will you guys ever going to use your own picture in your avatars?

xXx Beaver xXx
08-30-2002, 01:46 AM
Dude, you probably wont want to see them two guys.
They are probably very nasty, indeed! :2happy:

I like OL's av right now anyhow.

Overlord
08-31-2002, 06:41 PM
Firewalker:
Where can i find NGPC games for under $30?? NGPC= Neo Geo Pocket Color

Try this (http://www.buyritegames.com/departments.asp?dept=1016&last=1016) place. Thay might have some. I'll try and look for more places later.

xXx Beaver xXx:
What is the difference between an elephant and a beaver?

Not much. They're both mammals. And elephants have trunks, Beavers don't. Elephants also have the largest testicles in the animal kingdom. I think. Huge bragging rights right there.

Beavers have important testicles also. They might theirs of when they are being attckes, they would throw/spit it at the hunter. You see, Beaver testicles are important in some medicines. So thats why they get hunted for it. If they throw it back at the hunters, they might save there lifes. If a hunter sees that they don't have any, they will leave it alone.

Firewalker:
y does everything taste like chicken??

It doesn't. And I dont' why people would complaiin if it did. Chicken is awesome, yo!

Firewalker:
what is your favorite system?

PS2. Mostly since it doubles as a PSX. And has the best library of games for me.

Firewalker:
what is your favorite videogame?

Chrono Trigger, followed shortly by FFVI and ICO.

Rebeus:
Hey Overlord and Bill, will you guys ever going to use your own picture in your avatars?

I doubt that I ever would. Not sure about Bill.

xXx Beaver xXx:
Dude, you probably wont want to see them two guys.
They are probably very nasty, indeed!

I like OL's av right now anyhow.

...Thanks?

xXx Beaver xXx
08-31-2002, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the answers! Damn Miss Hoover!

Big testacles? Beavers are still better!

The last comment wasn't directly hitting you, and sorry! :)

xXx Beaver xXx
08-31-2002, 06:52 PM
Why do relatives squeeze your cheeks when you are little and visit them??

Thats a good one that all wants answered!

Black Ace
08-31-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by xXx Beaver xXx

I'll answer this.

They're child molester!!11!111!!!!

xXx Beaver xXx
08-31-2002, 06:57 PM
Bill, are you trying to be funny?

You are really starting to get on my nerve, so back off or I'll throw my testicles at you!

EDIT: BILL, You can't even press the [ shift ] key!

EDIT: [ shift ] key? Explain what you are talking about.

EDIT: !!!1!!11!!!111

Black Ace
08-31-2002, 06:58 PM
Go ahead, throw it. ;)

Overlord
08-31-2002, 06:59 PM
xXx Beaver xXx:

It gives them joy. And theres a secret about this too. You see, the "Life Mana", the root of all life, is strongest in the youth. As you get older, you start to lose some. So, the older people try to absorb it out by squeezing, they might even make some funny faces, thats when it's deadlier!

...Pass this info around. Matter of life and death.

Overlord
08-31-2002, 07:01 PM
This isn't the "Throw your Testicles" thread. So don't get into a Testicle fight now!

xXx Beaver xXx
08-31-2002, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the info, OL.

I will pass on this vital information...

Why does Bill follow me around the forum? Does he get thrills from it?

xXx Beaver xXx
08-31-2002, 07:03 PM
Its too late, my testicles have already hit him, wherever he lives.

Black Ace
08-31-2002, 07:04 PM
What the hell are you talking about xXx Beaver xXx?

Overlord
08-31-2002, 07:08 PM
xXx Beaver xXx:
Why does Bill follow me around the forum? Does he get thrills from it?

He's lonely right now. And he's riding a Chcobo, so get's around really quickly either way. You're just always in his way.

Bill:
What the hell are you talking about xXx Beaver xXx?

He hit you with the testicles he ripped off himself and threw it at you.

Black Ace
08-31-2002, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by xXx Beaver xXx
Bill, are you trying to be funny?

You are really starting to get on my nerve, so back off or I'll throw my testicles at you!

EDIT: BILL, You can't even press the [ shift ] key!

EDIT: [ shift ] key? Explain what you are talking about.

EDIT: !!!1!!11!!!111

And your point is?

Black Ace
08-31-2002, 07:12 PM

He hit you with the testicles he ripped off himself and threw it at you.

Obviously, he has some growing to do.

Overlord
08-31-2002, 07:13 PM
He's implying that you have a disability that doesn't let you keep your finger on the [shift] key long enough to make all "!!"'s. So you end up making "11"'s.

This the first time this thred ever moved so fast!

Oh, and Beaver just singed of MSN. So don't expect an answer from him soon.

Overlord
08-31-2002, 07:16 PM
Bill:
Obviously, he has some growing to do.

But you gotta admit that he has some great skills if he hit you with his testicles from all the way over in New Zealand.

Black Ace
08-31-2002, 07:17 PM
So he has problems with "!11!111"?

Is he retarded or just plain stupid? Beside, it not half annoying as his baby remarks are.

Black Ace
08-31-2002, 07:19 PM

But you gotta admit that he has some great skills if he hit you with his testicles from all the way over in New Zealand.

Everyone was born with a talent. His is evidently throwing testicles accross the continents.

Overlord
08-31-2002, 07:22 PM
Wow Bill, did you know that you used your 666th post saying something about Beaver? You two'll be arguing for quite sometime from the looks of it.

...Still, thats one great talent.

One page in just a matter of minutes! (This thread)

Black Ace
08-31-2002, 07:29 PM
Don't worry, I'm through with the kid.

xXx Beaver xXx
08-31-2002, 08:41 PM
What are you going to do, Billy Boy? Cry? :crying:

OL, is right, you do have a disability (not being able to hold down the shift key).
I think you might have some other disabilities also.

:2happy:

Think I act babyish? Your the one who said that when your relatives squeeze your cheeks when you are young that they are being molesters.

Now, that is babyish, and not funny at all.

I didnt mean to get into a grudge with you, Billy Boy, but you basically just asked for it.

xXx Beaver xXx
08-31-2002, 10:44 PM
Why do some children masturbate (i.e: Billy Boy)?

Overlord
08-31-2002, 10:52 PM
xXx Beaver xXx:
Why do some children masturbate?

It's not just children. And people of all ages. It's kinda like a natural instinct, everyone is curious about there bodies. And teenhood is when people are usuall the most curious(and most productive :P). It's also a good and recommended idea to do it when you're trying to have a child. You should never try to have a baby with old semen. If the semen was made when the body was under the influence of alcahol(sp?) or some drug, most likely the sperm will be deformed(double headed). So you should always use a fresh batch.

xXx Beaver xXx
08-31-2002, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the answer.

What sex are you attracted to?

Overlord
08-31-2002, 10:55 PM
xXx Beaver xXx:
What sex are you attracted to?

Female, and female only.

xXx Beaver xXx
08-31-2002, 11:08 PM
I see that your post was edited! Did you have second thoughts? :2happy:

Why do teachers punish everyone, not just the person who did it? Is it to make everyone hate that person and that is his main punishment?

Overlord
08-31-2002, 11:15 PM
xXx Beaver xXx:
I see that your post was edited! Did you have second thoughts? :p

No, you edited your post too, but you did it before it could actually say it. I did it after my minute was up.

xXx Beaver xXx:
Why do teachers punish everyone, not just the person who did it? Is it to make everyone hate that person and that is his main punishment?

They also get joy out of this. Not youth though. They feel that children are the problem to the worlds. They want to get rid of all of you. They want everyone to turn agaisnt each other. Thats the hard truth. Not much time is left I suppose.

xXx Beaver xXx
08-31-2002, 11:22 PM
I guess they have fun manipulating other's lives, they have nothing else to do.

Why am I the only one who has asked the questions lately? Where is everyone?

Overlord
08-31-2002, 11:31 PM
xXx Beaver xXx:
Why am I the only one who has asked the questions lately? Where is everyone?

You find my wisdom to be the best in the world, so thats why you're asking. You have a lot of Q's.

Some people might be a sleep already, so no one is really asking anyhting, and you're in a different timezone. So you're awake.

xXx Beaver xXx
08-31-2002, 11:41 PM
I guess so...

Why are Chinese people short? (hopefully no one got offended)

Overlord
08-31-2002, 11:49 PM
xXx Beaver xXx:

On average, they are short. But not all. I guess they never had to be tall. I mean, when in history was it nessarcery for people in China to be tall? So evoultion didn't take them on that road.

Theres probably better answers, I guess.

xXx Beaver xXx
09-01-2002, 12:59 AM
mmmmmmm, yeah, I guess so...

What is the best country that you have been to other than America? :D

Overlord
09-01-2002, 05:21 AM
I'll answer the Q later. Take this:

- Deleted Attachement -

Overlord
09-04-2002, 10:10 PM
xXx Beaver xXx:
What is the best country that you have been to other than America?

Probably Australia. It's not really a country though. But still.

Nindalf
09-06-2002, 12:37 PM
Which one do you think is more disgusting:
Eating Flies?:yikes:
or
Sucking Moisture out of them?:crazy:

(Everyone can tell their opinion!This is a great topic to discuss with your friends and families!:D )

Overlord
09-07-2002, 01:34 AM
NiN:
Which one do you think is more disgusting:
Eating Flies?
or
Sucking Moisture out of them?

Sucking the moisture out of them, no doubt. A flies whole body is covered with bacteria, so both are really really discusting options. But the first one has you getting rid of the fly quicker then the other one.

Black Sugar
09-07-2002, 07:10 PM

On average, they are short. But not all. I guess they never had to be tall. I mean, when in history was it nessarcery for people in China to be tall? So evoultion didn't take them on that road.

OverLord, Chinese people are short due to the kind of food they eat, which doesn't evolve alot of meat.

Overlord
09-07-2002, 08:35 PM
Black Bahamut:
OverLord, Chinese people are short due to the kind of food they eat, which doesn't evolve alot of meat.

Well, it still deals with where they live(and their culture), so I was kinda close. Thanks for the correction.

Black Ace
09-07-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Black Bahamut

Meat doesn't make a person tall. People needs vitamins like D, calciums in their diets to helped bones develops.

Black Sugar
09-07-2002, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Bill

Meat doesn't make a person tall. People needs vitamins like D, calciums in their diets to helped bones develops.

lol...That's what i mean (kind of)

Overlord
09-22-2002, 12:55 AM
What does a a push-up bra do, Mr. Lord?

ATMA
09-22-2002, 10:53 AM
Now you call yourself MR Lord? :P

Kid0_oIcarus
09-22-2002, 11:38 AM
You just wait till he demands everyone start calling him "Sir!"

xXx Beaver xXx
11-01-2002, 06:51 AM
He already makes me call him 'master'

Im sick of it I tell you! Im a human too! :D

Penance
11-01-2002, 07:09 AM
Are you sure about that? You seem rather experienced at ripping your testicles out and throwing them. Can you really call yourself human?

xXx Beaver xXx
11-01-2002, 07:13 AM
What has this world become?

We cant rip out testicles and throw them out anymore? Our ancestors would be ashamed! :sing:

Penance
11-01-2002, 07:17 AM
I'm just saying, that you should cherish them while you have them. Not everyone grows having the ability to grow one after another and being able to throw them countries away. Your next one may be your last!

xXx Beaver xXx
11-01-2002, 07:20 AM
I agree, Penance, I dont know when my supply might end.

Penance
11-01-2002, 07:30 AM
Just pray that it isn't anytime soon. Because you have too much to post for!