PDA

View Full Version : Timesplitters 2 to supportt system link

b0b
08-03-2002, 02:50 AM
good, good news. rent this game at least if you liked goldeneye you'll like this.

Havoc2049
08-03-2002, 11:37 PM
This months Official Xbox Magazine Disk has a demo for Time Splitters 2. I still havn't recieved my copy of OXM in the mail yet. I'll have to check it out. Man Bob, your really pimpin' TS2 hard.:D
You'll have to let us know how the game is when it is released. When I get my OXM, I'll post my impressions of TS2 here in the forums, if someone already hasn't done so.

mxgame
08-05-2002, 12:31 PM
If anyone has played the demo please respond because I am curious to know how the game is coming along. Although, I admit Halo's staying power is more tremendous than I imagined , I am ready for a new FPS. Isn't Turok and another FPS besides TS2 also coming out in September?

Kid0_oIcarus
08-05-2002, 12:44 PM
1 dunno when Turok com3s out- but that should b3 one h3lla-good game! Even better- it's multi-platform!!

mxgame
08-07-2002, 08:22 AM
Will the system link support co-op or will it be limited to one console like Halo?

b0b
08-07-2002, 03:45 PM
mx do you mean if the co-op will allow you to use the system link to co-op aka a screen per each of the two co-oping players then no, I actually don't know but I assume no. and I have to pimp an FPS with former Rareware/Goldeneye staff, just as I will pimp Perfect Dark: Zero to the extreme.

b0b
08-07-2002, 03:48 PM
Turok is coming out soon and looking great, Return to Castlewolfenstein, Serious Sam: The Second, Unreal Championship are all coming out soon. that's alot of great FPS lovin for the box

mxgame
08-07-2002, 05:27 PM
That is exactly what I meant. I hope TS2 has grenades and vehicles because after playing with them in Halo it will be hard to go back.

Havoc2049
08-07-2002, 06:01 PM
Mxgame, in the demo that I played for the Xbox, there were some "sticky" mines that you could throw and they would explode after a while, kinda like the alien grenades in Halo, except these "sticky" mines would attach to organic and inorganic material. There is also a trailer of TS2 on this months OXM disk. I didn't see any vehicles in the footage. I did see the main character jump(figuratively, not literally):D into a machine gun nest and take control of the maching gun though, which looked cool. Man though....the trailer of Unreal Championship for the Xbox just looked incredible. I'll be the Atari/Infogrames/Epic pimp for that game.:D

mxgame
08-07-2002, 06:16 PM
I do like the stylistic look of TS2 even if isn't the most graphic intensive game. I am interested in Unreal as well but I like a solid one player game to go with multiplayer. I think Unreal is going to fall very short in the single player aspect.