PDA

View Full Version : Unlimited Saga pics

Alucard
08-01-2002, 11:12 AM
For all those like myself who are looking forward to the next Saga game, heres the official site with some pictures. Looks spiffy!!

http://www.playonline.com/usaga/saga.html

Black Ace
08-05-2002, 03:20 PM
Site doesn't work, but its kinda of a reminiscent of Star Ocean.

Alucard
08-06-2002, 12:46 AM
I guess they took the news article down. Probably put a newer one up later. Still, strange.

Rubeus
08-09-2002, 01:03 AM
Square has even took down the entire site today. I couldn't even loadup the main index page of Playonline!

excalibest
08-16-2002, 07:56 AM
i think that this saga will not as good as romancing saga in snes...we can see it directly right ?
remember saga frontier one and two...ughhh i think both of them is very dissapointe\d...except for the graphic on saga 2!

Rubeus
08-16-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by excalibest
i think that this saga will not as good as romancing saga in snes...we can see it directly right ?
remember saga frontier one and two...ughhh i think both of them is very dissapointe\d...except for the graphic on saga 2!

I guess you haven't even played the games, Saga Frontier 2 excels on the storyline, it's one of the best!

excalibest
08-18-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Rebeus

I guess you haven't even played the games, Saga Frontier 2 excels on the storyline, it's one of the best!

no...i already play the game until the end...but i myself prefer to play the last romancing saga at SNES (japan version) than saga frontier 2...