PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys, i need some help here

xXx Beaver xXx
07-31-2002, 08:02 AM
I really want a gamecube, but dont know what colour to get it, can you help me here?

what colours do u dudes have?

the dreamcast that myatomota gave me was purplish, i sorta dont like that whole 'homosexual pride' colour, so what else is there?

i really like nintendo, and am eager to buy this wonderful piece of machinery.

thank you so much, and god bless america.

- Triple X Beaver :spin smil

Kid0_oIcarus
07-31-2002, 08:47 AM
Well - whatever the color, you can always go to colorconsoles.com and get the color changed. I bought a jet black because the indigo wasn't blue enough for me.

Though, you could always get that platinum one they'll have out a in a while- not early enough for SMS, but it's coming. Then there's the SMS bundle- though it nets you a indigo console, it comes with a $10 off a wavebird coupon, a strategy guide, a memory card 59, and a year's subscription to Nintendo Power. All for $189.00, $40 more dollars than the regular console itself.

Or you could always import a spice orange from abroad and get it modded. Or do the same with the Panasonic Q. Those those would be more expensive.

Black Ace
08-01-2002, 05:00 AM
I advice that you wait for the platinum GameCube, which is scheduled to released later this year. Its a cool silver color.

Bookbagninja
08-01-2002, 02:19 PM
I personally wanted the Orange, but settled for the Purple.

xXx Beaver xXx
08-03-2002, 10:58 AM
thanks guys, u r heaps of help.
i think ill get it painted yellow, like a lemon.

- Triple X Beaver :spin smil