PDA

View Full Version : something that shouldnt be on news

Nyceane
04-13-2004, 01:28 AM
Final Fantasy coming out for PSP shouldnt be on the news section of the-magicbox

game informer themselves have said

So, without further ado, here are our thoughts, predictions, and dreams for what?s going to go down this year. Keep in mind, none should be taken as fact. We could be right, and we could be completely wrong. Chris?s thoughts are in Red, and Billy?s are in Blue.

Software for the PSP will be shown from a range of companies. Electronic Arts will be the largest third party supporter of the new unit. While Chris believes a port of an older Final Fantasy title will be made for the system I will agree with that, but I also think an all new Final Fantasy title will be debuted, and it will contain some sort of connectivity with the upcoming Final Fantasy 12. I also believe there will be a Grand Theft Auto title available for the PSP, and it will resemble the old school top-down view of the game.

so they are just saying that out of their mind, hopefully people reads instead of starting stupid rumor like this. because it is "predication" without any approve, game informer said that themselves.. its not a rumor, game informer said that themselves

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200404/N04.0409.1900.13570.htm

IoriYagami n8
04-13-2004, 01:40 AM
You can address your concerns through private messages or the original thread which spurred the rumor.