PDA

View Full Version : Ready the online armies...

Kid0_oIcarus
07-30-2002, 02:06 PM
From Xengamers.com

Nintendo Signs Network Deal
Reported By Dennis Day

Nintendo has signed a deal with Japanese developer MultiTerm to utilize the game development suite MassPlayer for use with the Nintendo GameCube. Thereby, MultiTerm will begin offering its network tools package to licensed GameCube developers beginning this September. According to MultiTerm representatives, the tools package is ideal for GameCube developers due to its high-speed data processing and server monitoring capabilities. For reference, MultiTerm recently signed a similar agreement with Sony to offer the network tools package to PlayStation 2 developers.

Interesting to say the least, maybe the big N is working on online games deep within the company walls...

What say you people? We must find some way to infiltrate those walls.. d'oh where'd I put that janitor's costume!?

Black Ace
07-30-2002, 02:12 PM
I smells Mario Kart online.

Vicviper
07-30-2002, 02:55 PM
Mario Kart online!!!:eek: 8)

Oh that will be sweet. Having battles and races with more than 4 players.

Or how about Mario Party online. :eek: :eek:

Black Sugar
07-30-2002, 07:57 PM
Maybe F-Zero GC should also be considerate.

Only time will tell.

Kid0_oIcarus
07-31-2002, 09:06 AM
Are teh 0nl1n3 4rm13s r34dy y3t!?
(Are we there yet?)

Gamecube22
08-01-2002, 05:08 PM
Will they have rankings for all of the games? I hope they keep track of your records. That'd be phat!

Kid0_oIcarus
08-05-2002, 11:55 AM
I dunno yet, they're probably still working on it behind closed doors. I doubt we'll learn anything this solid for quite a while.

But th4t'd be a go0d idea. It must have t3h rankings!