PDA

View Full Version : Timesplitters 2 Is Underrated.

b0b
07-27-2002, 06:32 AM
go watch the 34 meg movie, and then tell me that you don't feel goldeneye oozing from it I mean exploding boxes, silenced pistols, loads of weapons, and this time since it's not rushed like the PS2 TS 1 it's looking fantastic.... the days of exploding chairs/boxes/desks/tables/whatever the hell exploded in goldeneye is back! this game looks like a killer app to me good thing it's coming to all consoles, I'll be playing this sucker on Xbox Live.

Black Ace
07-27-2002, 11:51 AM
I think this game will be great, let's see if it top Rare's Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, I highly doubt it.

flamingspiral
07-27-2002, 01:57 PM
I don't know. The first Timesplitter was very disappointing, with the lack of a story line to it's less mundane character designs. This next Timesplitter may look promising, but being fooled twice by another vile First Person Shooter isn't something I plan to do.

b0b
07-27-2002, 05:28 PM
we'll luckly for you every video game related news site has said that all the issues of the orginal have been handled and hey you have to give props to a game that lets you play as a monkey in MP

Kid0_oIcarus
07-29-2002, 08:58 AM
I liked the original, me and my brother both thought it was pretty fun, so this one is a contender for my gaming dollars.

What bothers me for this title though is they seem to have changed the graphics style from the original? I liked how the original was- sort of cartoony. Now the characters don't look to be drawn the same way.. looks like they're going for a more realistic look. Maybe I'm wrong- it's been a while since the last one, and I haven't really see many screenshots of this new one. What do you guys think?

xXx Beaver xXx
07-31-2002, 07:08 AM
bill, i am so disappointed in you, i thought you would have some common sense.

timesplitters sucks my a$$. (all lemon flavoured parts).

- Triple X Beaver :spin smil