PDA

View Full Version : GTA: Vice City predictions...

hootie17
07-21-2002, 01:49 AM
MORE WEAPONS: The more variety, and uses for weapons, the better, I WANT HOMING MISSLES FOR THOSE DAMN HELECOPTERS>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mORE AND fASTER cARS: Given, plus the return of the Garage missions. More and Better Colors too.

Cash: I believe the cash will serve The same purpose as it does in gta3, with the car shops, weapons, and what not. But this time with a little bit more uses.
For Example: Buying food, another way of using the health Icon, instead of having one. You have to go to a restaurante if u get hungry, running alot after a while makes u hungry.

Motocycles: they should be there, with very high speed and control abilities, and also the abilty to shoot from all directions, and with more weaponry, plus weaponry attached to the motorcycle.

Helecopters: i deff good option, only it would actually be EASY to fly, plus the usual guns attached to the sides.

Radio Stations: More Variety, not just rap, and the return of a newer and better chatterbox.

Real Speed Boats: Just like the boats in gta3, except these might have some actual speed instead to the boats in gta3 the had a turtles pace.

Any other ideas>?

Darren
07-21-2002, 06:06 AM
More sports cars... lacking variety is bad. :p

hootie17
07-21-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Darren

More sports cars... lacking variety is bad. :p

it wasn't that the variety of the cars, esspecially the sports cars, was bad, i think Rockstar did a better than expected job in the amount of cars that are in the game, but wha i meant by wha i said was that more is always better...

Maybe a place to buy and Customize cars, like a mini-game in which u build up points to customize your cars, and after the car explodes, u can can that cars points back.

Darren
07-22-2002, 06:15 AM
More variety of people... seeing the same people and that annoying dude in the construction hat is bad... :crazy:

Necro ??
07-22-2002, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by hootie17

mORE AND fASTER cARS: Given, plus the return of the Garage missions. More and Better Colors too.

Cash: I believe the cash will serve The same purpose as it does in gta3, with the car shops, weapons, and what not. But this time with a little bit more uses.
For Example: Buying food, another way of using the health Icon, instead of having one. You have to go to a restaurante if u get hungry, running alot after a while makes u hungry.

Radio Stations: More Variety, not just rap, and the return of a newer and better chatterbox.

1.Remember this will be set in the 80's.I dont think there were many good cars back then.I hope they have the back to the future car. ;)

2.The hunger thing would get annoying.very bad,You get hungry durring or after a misstion and no where near a food shop and lets said your near death anyway? it wont help matters any.

3.Like i said,"set in the 80's" not much rap back then im sure the soundtrack will be 80'sish.I also have a feeling we wont be hearing laz-lo(or whatever) he'd prob be a teenager by then.

Personaly GTA3 was near to perfect,i hope rock star comes up with a new char design.Im sick of seeing max payne look a-likes in all there games. :p
Hopefuly they'll add some 80's slang,Hopefuly we'll get more info on donald love.I also hope if they add a new plane and make it a bit easyer to fly.I'm also hopeful they wont water it down after all the hype GTA3 got and some "other" events that went on after it came out.

hootie17
07-23-2002, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Darren

More variety of people... seeing the same people and that annoying dude in the construction hat is bad... :crazy:

as for more variety of NPC's, i agree, in GTA3, there was only just enough variety that i did not get pissed off during gameplay, but i always think the more variety te better.

Darren
07-24-2002, 04:09 AM
Originally Posted By Necro ?? 1.Remember this will be set in the 80's.I dont think there were many good cars back then. I hope they have the back to the future car. ;)

There were actually a couple good cars back then. Like the cobvertibles and more. So pic your facts up a little. :p

Artfully Xtreme
07-24-2002, 01:52 PM
ok, guys- Who are you kidding? GTA3 was the bomb indeed!!!!!
But anywayz- I don't really think they will do so much for this one... I think it will be very similar to the one before him.... Remember GTA, GTA2, GTA:london? They were all the same basiclly... So I think Vice city will be the same as GTA3- With a little adjustments.... Its still a good thing BTW... But don't expect too much... What do you think? :cool:

hootie17
07-24-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Artfully Xtreme
ok, guys- Who are you kidding? GTA3 was the bomb indeed!!!!!
But anywayz- I don't really think they will do so much for this one... I think it will be very similar to the one before him.... Remember GTA, GTA2, GTA:london? They were all the same basiclly... So I think Vice city will be the same as GTA3- With a little adjustments.... Its still a good thing BTW... But don't expect too much... What do you think? :cool:

im expecting basically an addition to GTA3, not much extra, just more of the same, which is exactly what i want.

xXx Beaver xXx
07-31-2002, 03:52 AM
umm, you sorta could already shoot the helicopters down, with the rocket launcher. Are you sure you have played GTA3??!!

this kinda shocked me, why would you need damn homing missiles to shoot the piece of crap? it would take the challenge out of a game that should be real good.

You need to play the game again, and throw away all of your strategy guides, you cheater!

- Triple X Beaver

:big smile