PDA

View Full Version : Xbox more games than GC?

TangTALKSxTGC
07-20-2002, 11:52 PM
Every now and then I look at Xbox fanboys ranting about how GC has no games. Now I see no problem in making a statement if it's true, but where's the facts? Maybe Xbox has more games, but most are just ports and most suck. So let's see what Xbox really has.

Halo - Probably the most entertaining FPS out there.
Dead or Alive 3 - Most overrated fighting game.
Jet Grind Radio Future - Big dissapointment and not even close to the original.
Morrowind - Hardcore gamers only.

So where are all these wonderful Xbox games that Xbox fanboys claim? Before I start getting flamed and what not. I have an Xbox and I love my Xbox, but I also own a GC. And right now GC has a bit more quality titles than the Xbox. So before you Xboys start making claims back it up. Cause the only people who can really talk smack about having more games than other systems is PS2 people.

flamingspiral
07-21-2002, 12:04 AM
I find it silly and pointless for people to sit there aimlessly and brag about how one console is better then the other. That's about as rigmarole and ridicules as it gets. People should be playing games for there enjoyment, rather then competition.

It doesn't really matter how much games a console has. Yes, maybe for the gamers wide variety of game choices. But as long as the console is still alive, gaming companies will continue to release games for that particular console. As long as your enjoying it, there should be nothing to complain or brag about.

aneep
07-21-2002, 07:01 PM
i agree with Daft

while some would say Xbox have more quality games, its their opinion, opinion can never be wrong or right

same with ppl who says GC have more quality games

fact is when something is undisputable, like Xbox have more games than GC (currently out)
or PS2 have more games than Xbox (currently out)
undisputable

both of these is undisputable facts, check release calendars for each of these consoles (though i don't think u need the check the PS2 one, ;))

and i find your post = your opinion, esp. when u began to rate xbox games like Halo, Doa3 and JSRF

-aneep-

WINDJAMMERS
07-21-2002, 08:02 PM
I am far from being a Xbox fanboy. If Bill Gate showed up On my doorstep with a Xbox, I'd sell it the next day for Gamecube game money. Now I listen to a lot of Xbox fanboys, some of their arguement actually have merit. The only genres that they are really killing us in is Racing and FPS.

Halo vs nothing

Gotham Racing, Rallisport vs nothing worth buying

I have often thought about getting a Xbox, but it would mean compromising some great Nintendo games. That is something I would never do.

HFIL
07-21-2002, 09:35 PM
JSRF is awesome.. ur just a ****in foo...

Seska
07-22-2002, 12:15 AM
Oh man you made me mad now, foo!

Jibba jabba! Damn that Murdock! I gonna getcha, foo! What you doin?!? You can't drive, suckah! Even fuckin' foo's are entitled to their opinions, foo'!

Must be one of Hannibal's plans! Stop trolling foo' and get me off this plane! This crazy foo talkin' to his hand again!

Jibba Jabba!

Black Sugar
07-22-2002, 12:43 AM
you are talking to one of the biggest fan of JSR.

A lot of people complain about some design desicion that smilebit has made.Such as the use of spay cans for turbo or the fact you can't do the joystick motion while tagging.

I, too was a little disapointed by these desicion, but the game is still one of the most fun game ever.

Better then the original?

I don't know.

I simply see them in a different kind of way .

TangTALKSxTGC
07-22-2002, 07:39 AM
Seriously, I don't even know how JSRF was such a big dissapointment to me. The game looks much better than the origina, but something just made the game not have the feel and magic of the first one. I beat Jet Grind 3 times in one night. JSRF I played for 2 hours and I just couldn't play anymore.

Anyhow, I didn't start this topic to talk about JSRF. :P

Alucard
07-22-2002, 08:20 AM
If you completed Jet Grind 3 times in one night then I think I know why you didn't like JSRF. I think its cause you were playing the wrong game. Theres no chance you can finish that game 3 times in one day. Unless A, you're cheating or B, you didn't sleep. And even then I dont think its possible.

Although if you still say you did then I guess you did. But theres no reason why you can't like JSRF. It's the same game with bigger stages, better animation, just better all around. Might aswell play any game like Gran turismo, MGS, a bunch of others and then say the sequel isn't fun. But if you finished it 3 times in one day then I'd say you are sick of the game and thats why you dont like the second.

Kid0_oIcarus
07-22-2002, 06:25 PM
Trying to steer conversation back on topic :crazy:

You know, I think the Xbox DOES have more games than the GC. But I've also notice that a lot of the Xbox games get to us (FL) quicker because they're developed and published here in the US first. Whereas more of the GC's games are developed overseas.

aneep
07-22-2002, 11:18 PM
kid icarus
most of xbox games developed in Japan didn't even get released here (case in point, many Xbox Japan launch games)

while many GC games from Japan get domestic release to fill up the (domestic) calendar

yes many more Xbox games are developed in the west compared to GC

and Windjammers

there's no one console per person u know, u can have Xbox and GC and PS2 and DC and whetever u want

-aneep-

Kid0_oIcarus
07-23-2002, 01:42 PM
There's nothing with being happy with only one either.
I only own a Gamecube. Between that and my PC, I've got plenty of gaming to keep me happy. In fact, I really only play one or two games at a time.

Oh, and I also got a GBA, but that's for trips and the like.

aneep
07-23-2002, 07:15 PM
kid icarus

i'm responding to this line

I have often thought about getting a Xbox, but it would mean compromising some great Nintendo games. That is something I would never do.

now, is he saying that he can only choose one console, and because of that he had to choose the GC?

i mean where did this rule come from?

enjoy the games, even if its not by Nintendo i say

-aneep-

Alucard
07-23-2002, 07:19 PM
A normal console game takes 1-2 weeks to complete. I dont think Nintendo, or any other company for that fact, release enough games to keep you too busy to play all the games you want. Thats silly. Just dont buy every game under the sun.

Kid0_oIcarus
07-23-2002, 07:35 PM
aneep - there is no rule that says if you like nintendo then you can't buy a xbox. Yet, I wouldn't want to own one, simply because doing so would mean it would be one more sale that Microsoft could tout against Nintendo. The less sales for the xbox the better, I say. They've got some really neat games, but it's just a shame they're coming out for xbox in my opinion.

Silly or not -it doesn't really matter to me if the xbox succeeds or not, I'd just rather it fail. :D

:crazy:

flamingspiral
07-23-2002, 08:23 PM
Yet, I wouldn't want to own one, simply because doing so would mean it would be one more sale that Microsoft could tout against Nintendo.

You'd rather protect your Nintendo Gamecube, rather then enjoy some excellent game releases for the Xbox? That's ...stupid, yet postulating how much of a fanboy you are.

They've got some really neat games, but it's just a shame they're coming out for xbox in my opinion.

You should be buying a console because of its games, not the other way around. If your impressed with multiple game titles released on the Xbox, that's more then a scrutinizing reason to own it.

Silly or not -it doesn't really matter to me if the xbox succeeds or not, I'd just rather it fail.

You just contradicted your own statement.

Kid0_oIcarus
07-24-2002, 01:23 PM
Daft - 1) Not so much protect my gamecube than to give my gaming dollars up to Microsoft. I'd rather not do that. And yes, I am a fan- I know what I like, and Nintendo is the one ususally dishing it out. A fanboy? I am not sure what this entails, besides typing in all caps and generally being annoying. I try to avoid doing both things, although some people will take offense at anything. :confused:

2) Just because I like some of the games that the xbox has doesn't mean I should buy it. If I bought everything I liked I'd be a very poor, poor man. I don't diss the games I like, I just rather they come to my console of choice.

3) What I meant was, I'd rather it fail- but I wouldn't get all upset if it didn't. If the xbox succeeds, good for them! They will have overcome an uphill battle. It's not like I'm camping outside my house dressed in purple holding waving a sign that reads "Say no to Xbox" 24/7... :D

Now then, what exactly where you trying to accomplish by scrutinizing my post like that? :sing:

aneep
07-24-2002, 02:33 PM
while at 1st i have nothing againts your post kid icarus (i find windjammers post a bit 'eh')

now i do

i favor a console because of its manufacturer or because the games on it?

if u choose the former than i think that is sad, sorry

u sound like someone who would kept his Voodoo 3/4/5 when everyone else is moving on

-aneep-

PS i am still using a Voodoo3 BTW, so not knocking 3dfx here, just loyalists who can't see if anything else is as good if not better than his preferred brand

-aneep-

Kid0_oIcarus
07-24-2002, 03:44 PM
People are very funny sometimes, guys. Allergies not whistanding, some are scared of little bugs, some don't like certain types of food, others hate "stupid, cheesy" comedies.

I'm saying I don't like the xbox and this is my main reason:

I like my Gamecube better. No other console has Nintendo's games. aneep - what happens when the manufacturer of a console also makes those games you favor only for that console?

Xbox has good games, I'd just rather they were released for my system of choice. if you owned just one console, wouldn't you feel the same way?

And, no I won't buy an Xbox- because I don't want to spend my money on it. If I were to receive one as a gift I would play it. It's not like I'll bust out in hives or have to bring in a priest to bless my house afterwards.

Sheesh, btw, I'm through explaining myself for today.

DBJAY
07-24-2002, 04:56 PM
Any person that wishes for one system in the marketplace is a moron. Why? If one system becomes the only choice, then we are left with a monopoly controlled by one company. If people can't see the problems with this scenario, then they are truly pathetic.

On the Xbox vs. Gamecube software debate, consider this. Xbox versions of the multi-format games universally look better on the Xbox to varying degress and typically pack-in extra features not present in the Gamecube or PS2 versions. Adding in the huge volume of multi-format games, would a gamer actually prefer to have an inferior version of these games?

The only reason to own a Gamecube is for Nintendo's own first party software. Of course, you have to be prepared for a low volume of gaming software coming from Nintendo. Looking at year one of Gamecube software, safe to say that Nintendo release only a handful of games per year (Rogue Leader, Pikimin, Wave Race: BS, Eternal Darkness, NBA Courtside, Super Smash Brothers) with major games so to be a Nintendo gamer is to know the joys of infrequent gaming.

If you want to enjoy third party games, PS2 has the volume, and Xbox has the best versions of most of those games.

Looking back at the N64, you have to be prepared for only one Mario adventure title, maybe two Zelda, one 1080, one Wave Race, one Mario kart, etc. for the Gameube generation. Can any person who enjoys gaming really look forward to spending the next four years of the Gamecube's life waiting for the few new games from Nintendo?

Black Ace
07-24-2002, 06:07 PM
I don't see where you guys are coming from, but the amount of software GC releases are just fine. Not everyone can buy two games each month, I as a gamer only picked up around 6 games each year. Most of those are of course Nintendo first party titles, Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, and Metroid is the industry staple, just about everyone that own a GC will pick them up. Nintendo recently colaborated with Sega to produce F-Zero, and Namco for Star Fox shooter, of course, third party like Capcom and EA will offer something new all the time.

This year Nintendo is giving GameCube owner Mario Sunshine, Animal Crossing, Metroid Prime and other's, those are enough to keep me going for the rest of the year.

Kid0_oIcarus
07-24-2002, 06:33 PM
I don't think anyone here wants only one console in the market DJ. Now, as far as having the games look a certain way- that's always up to the team behind the game. Just because you have a game on both the Xbox or PS2 doesn't mean the PS2 version will be inferior.

Simply because it's on the Xbox doesn't guarantee a game good graphics.

As far as extra features - that's simply because Microsoft wants to try and get you to buy the version of the game that is for their system. It's simply money talking! Guess what? Sony has money to spend AND a head start.

Then, we got buying the console with the most titles - which would be a PS2. That's a fact. Clear-cut. Having a better version of a game on the Xbox is not a guarantee.

Another thing that's clear-cut is, as you said, the reason to own a Gamecube- you get Nintendo's strong line-up of classic hits. Plus whatever else hits the console! Clear-cut. Guaranteed.

personal preferences aside, if it's all about the games... you'd own all three. Or at the very least- a PS2 and a GC.

Black Sugar
07-24-2002, 08:05 PM
I'm with Kid Icarus on this one. I understand what he's trying to say here.

Anyways;
On the Xbox vs. Gamecube software debate, consider this. Xbox versions of the multi-format games universally look better on the Xbox to varying degress and typically pack-in extra features not present in the Gamecube or PS2 versions. Adding in the huge volume of multi-format games, would a gamer actually prefer to have an inferior version of these games?

Again, how much difference can you see. As to date I don't see a really huge step between console conversion. Look at Spiderman for example. The game look way better on th X-box, but I don't think someone will cry over that because his GC version look a little less polished.

The only reason to own a Gamecube is for Nintendo's own first party software. Of course, you have to be prepared for a low volume of gaming software coming from Nintendo. Looking at year one of Gamecube software, safe to say that Nintendo release only a handful of games per year (Rogue Leader, Pikimin, Wave Race: BS, Eternal Darkness, NBA Courtside, Super Smash Brothers) with major games so to be a Nintendo gamer is to know the joys of infrequent gaming.

Sorry man, your comment was truly pathetic by the way. I rather wait one year for a complete and polish game than having 5 mediocre games a months to play with . (Which was the case of the Psone)

If you want to enjoy third party games, PS2 has the volume, and Xbox has the best versions of most of those games.

oh really? Is that so easy to explain? So guess if I want to have the best version of Contra, Rygar, Shinobi...ect, I must wait for the XBox version...? C'mon man, not all those game are coming on all console anytimes soon.

Do you really believe that Metal Gear Solid fans are still waiting for a X-box version ? Most of them already bought and finished the games at least 10 times. If I love a game I don't think I'll wait a period of 6 months so I can enjoy 3 or 4 more polygons or extra feature.

aneep
07-24-2002, 09:44 PM
hehe

kid icarus

u're explanation now is far from your post that i find 'eh'

aneep - there is no rule that says if you like nintendo then you can't buy a xbox. Yet, I wouldn't want to own one, simply because doing so would mean it would be one more sale that Microsoft could tout against Nintendo. The less sales for the xbox the better, I say. They've got some really neat games, but it's just a shame they're coming out for xbox in my opinion.

Silly or not -it doesn't really matter to me if the xbox succeeds or not, I'd just rather it fail

read it again (your post that i quoted)

u keep thinking in mind of Nintendo and MS, which u shouldn't
one more sales so MS can tout against Nintendo? so what?

shame that Xbox have some good games? why?

u would rather see it fail? why?

i mean as a consumer, a normal person (as opposed to a stockholder as any of these companies), why do u even care about MS vs Nintendo or whatever

shouldn't u look at the games instead of sales?

each consoles have their own exclusives that are worth getting for IMO

-aneep-

PS
i know a Nintendo shareholder(handed to him from his father i presume), and even he doesn't care about MS vs Nintendo much, he even have and Xbox and a PS2 (and of course a GC)

DBJAY
07-24-2002, 09:48 PM
Well, I owned the N64 and had to become the patient Nintendo gamer. Thankfully, the PS1 was racking up huge numbers of third party games so that helped fill the void left between Nintendo games that crawled out for the system. People forget the N64 was around for five years and the lack of first party AAA games on the system was noticeable. I was bitterly dissapointed in only one Mario 64, one Zelda with one spin-off, one Waverace, one 1080, one Fzero, one 1080....etc. Meanwhile, they released multiple lesser titles like the Mario Party series.

Now, thanks to Nintendo's info blackout on upcoming software, there is no way to no if they are keeping the same strategy through the Gamecube generation. I hope not.

I would rather see a strong Nintendo in the marketplace driving the market but there is no evidence that their software output will increase this time around. Year one of US Gamecube releases has been pretty sparse over the calendar year, and with two strong competitors in the market competing for my dollars, someone should remind NOA that many gamers play games all year not just during the fall.

The difference between Xbox vs. GC is less noticeable than vs. PS2, but some of the Xbox versions of the games contain bonus levels. Perfect example, Dave Mirra 2. It has two additional levels and you can put in your own soundtrack. Or, Spider-man - additional stages with Kraven (which were pretty well done). Tony Hawk 2X, 5 addtional stages, best graphics yet. Therefore, when the Xbox version (of the third party games) has enhanced graphics, and additional stages which is even more important than the visual, it simply is the superior version. As a gamer looking for the best games, I will not buy an inferior version with less stages/levels no matter what platform it is on.

If a GC version is superior to the Xbox, then it is the same situation in that now Xbox has the inferior version. This has happened once with Midway's Spy Hunter which is better on the Gamecube.

flamingspiral
07-25-2002, 05:06 AM
Now then, what exactly where you trying to accomplish by scrutinizing my post like that?

Scrutinizing? Your ability to present a reply basing nothing more then using my own statement fragment against me just shows how simple-minded you are. My exact reason for attacking your post was proving to myself that your a typical fanboy - someone who defends a product only because he/she owns it or plans to own it. I've read through your post several times, and you obviously favor and defend the Gamecube.

No other console has Nintendo's games.

Not true.

Xbox has good games, I'd just rather they were released for my system of choice.

Your console of choice? Which would be the Gamcube in your standards, yet if the Xbox had far more superior games, you'd still throw yourself at the Gamcube because you favor it, attacking the Xbox for your own misunderstood reasons.

if you owned just one console, wouldn't you feel the same way?

I don't think so freely, because that will never happen.

Any person that wishes for one system in the marketplace is a moron.

True. Though if people do decide to own only one console, it's because they don't have the money to purchase another.

This is somewhat true. If a game is releases on the Playstation 2 first, be prepared to see a upgrade for the Xbox, if it's planned for release. Though sometimes it's only upgraded to better graphics, which isn't something to go fray about.

WINDJAMMERS
07-25-2002, 08:19 AM
Aneep-
while at 1st i have nothing againts your post kid icarus (i find windjammers post a bit 'eh')

I have been heavily medicated lately. Just got my wisdom teeth out. You must excuse me, half of the time I don't know what the hell I'm typing. My statement still stands about selling a Xbox, if one were to ever come into my possession.

Black Sugar
07-25-2002, 02:01 PM
Well, I still believe that the difference between games isn't high enough to justifed the purchase of a console.

Even trough the XBox is a far superior machine , PS2 still got most games first, which is a really big advantage.

I understand you're hatred against N64 too. But don't blame them, blame the console which was catridge based. No third-party want to have a thing to do with that console, so Nintendo had to do all the work all by themselves.

With the Gamecube, every should be okay now. They are starting to given out they top franchise to third-partie. And Square are back with them. Give them a chance, the same way I'll give a chance to the Xbox...^-^!

DBJAY
07-25-2002, 04:12 PM
Well, I am giving Nintendo a break to a degree this time around. There is a special pack-in offer/bundle with Mario Sunshine and a Gamecube for 189.95 in October. The only drawback is that you can't get the platinum color, but instead have to pick Indigo. Ugh. I would rather have a choice of color instead of going for purple. Hopefully, Best Buy will put out a coupon around that time and I can get the platinum Gamecube with Mario Sunshine for around the same price.

aneep
07-25-2002, 05:40 PM
bah i guess i could never changes your views then

wtf is the problem when a company comes up with a better product and ppl still wont support it because they prefer the brand that they have used since childhood

Xbox will never have a chance if all the consumers are thinking this way

so much for having more competition=better end result for consumers

Xbox is teh d00med!

daft takes almost everythig out of my mouth, hehe, must read more so i can improve my english

-aneep-

Kid0_oIcarus
07-25-2002, 07:41 PM
Daft, while I'd like to try and change your mind about my views- it's obvious I'm getting nowhere- so just try and avoid simple name calling and I'll get along fine with you. I will say this though, I am glad you have enough money to purchase whatever you want. I only hope that you share some of that wealth with those less fortunate than you. Oh, and lack of money is not the only reason people don't buy certain things.

Anyway, back on topic.

Originally posted by aneep
hehe

kid icarus

u're explanation now is far from your post that i find 'eh'

read it again (your post that i quoted)

u keep thinking in mind of Nintendo and MS, which u shouldn't
one more sales so MS can tout against Nintendo? so what?

shame that Xbox have some good games? why?

u would rather see it fail? why?

i mean as a consumer, a normal person (as opposed to a stockholder as any of these companies), why do u even care about MS vs Nintendo or whatever

shouldn't u look at the games instead of sales?

each consoles have their own exclusives that are worth getting for IMO

-aneep-

PS

Aneep, reading back on that post makes it sound like Microsoft and Nintendo are two ill-manered children boasting about how much candy they have over the other. While my purchasing an Xbox makes little difference in the overall sales figures, it's pretty much the only thing I can do to show my dislike for their console. To answer your second question- sales figures, as you know, are one of the things publishers and developers look at when considering where their title will end up, and how well it may do on that console.

Third one is easy- it's a shame when an good exclusive game comes out for the Xbox, because I simply won't be able to show my support for the title. I won't be able to buy it, because I won't be able to play it, simply because... wait for it... I won't buy an Xbox.

I wish it would fail so that Nintendo would be the only one making consoles! :rolleyes: No, I wish it would fail because I won't buy an Xbox and don't want to miss out on any good games that may be coming down the pipe for it.

As far as caring for sales figures, I only look at sales to know how well a given anything is doing in the marketplace. What other reason is there? If I like something I'll purchase it for that same reason, and not because everyone else has one.

Each console does have good games, but I still won't buy an Xbox. It'll have to be SOME good game for me to give up my dollars for it.

Stingy Pit away! :D

DBJAY
07-25-2002, 07:44 PM
Actually, when you look at each system something to offer.

Xbox and PS2 are the cost of 4 games @ 50 bucks a pop. Gamecube is 3. So, if you forego buying less than a handful of games, you can become a multi-console owner and open your gaming world wide open.

silvergun
07-26-2002, 12:40 PM
Actually, I'd rename that thread "Xbox more PC games than GC?" Because a good percentage of games available only on Xbox are PC games... not that I don't like PC games.

Heck, I've worked with a PC-based company who has started Xbox development only because they could port their PC games easier on the Xbox. They don't care about making good Xbox games that take advantage of the hardware, they just want a quick opportunity to make some extra cash by porting their shitty PC games.

Kid0_oIcarus
07-26-2002, 09:12 PM
D'oh! Why can't they just port their good games? :D

But yeah, this thread doesn't mention the PC games which make up a part of the Xbox's (and others) library- usually with added features, as well! Though that's not a guarantee! ;)

Yeah, let's talk about that for a minue, what do you guys think of having PC games (apparently) quickly ported to the 'box and vice versa? Good, bad, eh whatever? Added bonus, or...?

aneep
07-27-2002, 04:17 PM
at the moment PS2 have the most PC ports out of the 3 and i don't see this changing anytime soon

why? if a publisher decided to publish their PC game for the console format, they will choose the PS2 because of its large userbase and the Xbox because it requires the least work to port
GC is usually overlooked though, and i don't think any of the GC owners would miss PC type games anyway

i think it more as an added bonus, for those who likes PC games but don't like to play it on the PC (there are ppl like this, i'm not one of them)

the bulk of Xbox library still consisted of console games though, not PC ports

-aneep-

Black Sugar
07-27-2002, 08:15 PM
Call me old fashion, but i'm the kind of person who believe that PC games, should be left on PC.

Kid0_oIcarus
07-29-2002, 08:44 AM
They usually end up playing better on the PC anyway.

Alucard
07-29-2002, 08:48 AM
Tell that to the idiots who develop them. Morrowind was delayed because of the XBox port. Now my next favourite game wont be out till mid to late 2003. Deus Ex 2. Because they're doing an XBox version at the same time. I dont want to know what they plan to do to the beloved Thief 3 game. If I have to wait for that because of a stupid PS2 or XBox port, there will be no justice at all for PC gamers.

I really loved seeing the previews and write ups of how awesome Deus Ex was going to be for PS2, and people on boards oging on about how awesome it looked and sounded and how they didn't need a PC blahblah. Finally comes out and the sales are low. Learn something Eidos. And learn fast cause you're annoying us.

Fish
07-29-2002, 09:08 AM
I read Argument between Aneep and Kid Icarus and i think Aneeps hypocrisy is pathetic. He calls Kid Icarus Fanboy wen himself is XBOX FANBOY. He cannot accept that someone thinks that other consoles are better than Xbox:irked"

flamingspiral
07-29-2002, 11:26 AM
He cannot accept that someone thinks that other consoles are better than Xbox

That's being a hypocrite right there. No one has the known reason to hate the Xbox, except for there own stubborn reasons.

aneep
07-29-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Fish
I read Argument between Aneep and Kid Icarus and i think Aneeps hypocrisy is pathetic. He calls Kid Icarus Fanboy wen himself is XBOX FANBOY. He cannot accept that someone thinks that other consoles are better than Xbox:irked"

hmm?

as i said every consoles have exclusives worth owning for

and i have given up on Kid icarus, let him be
and i don't plan to start on u too
whatever

-aneep-

PS i don't have Xbox in the house, but i have a GC/DC/PS2 (well PS2 not anymore, at another house currently) though, its not stopping me from wanting to own an Xbox soon ;)

xXx Beaver xXx
07-31-2002, 07:03 AM
of course xbox has more, u think Bill Gates wouldnt have bought out all of the game developers?

- Triple X Beaver :spin smil