PDA

View Full Version : i want to get GBA, but not sure, i have many questions...

hootie17
07-20-2002, 01:37 AM
first...

is it hard to see the screen>?

how much is it>?

I have particulary large hands, and it wasn't very comfortable when i first tried it, is there anything i can buy to help that>?

what r some good games>?

i liek RPG's, turn-based war games, puzzle games, action, and basic overall strategy games.

thanx for any help

Overlord
07-20-2002, 01:44 AM
hootie17:
is it hard to see the screen>?

Sometimes. You just need a good light source when playing. You might want to get the afterburner.

hootie17:
how much is it>?

$69.99 plus tax.

hootie17:
I have particulary large hands, and it wasn't very comfortable when i first tried it, is there anything i can buy to help that>?

You can buy one of those add-ons. Like the joystick and stuff. Not sure if it'll help. But it was never a problem for me. Maybe someone alse can answer this.

hootie17:
what r some good games>?

i liek RPG's, turn-based war games, puzzle games, action, and basic overall strategy games.

Castlevania, Golden Sun, Advance Wars, Ogre Tactics, F-Zero, Mario games, and many others.

Black Ace
07-20-2002, 01:50 AM
Like OL said, Golden Sun is your best bet, unless you want to wait a few weeks for Golden Sun 2. It is already out in Japan.

I have to advice that you shoudn't get F-Zero. Very few people are pleased with it, and I'm not one of them. Just ask people that has it, they'll tell you that the game is really reallllllyyyyyyy hard. ;)

hootie17
07-20-2002, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Overlord Sometimes. You just need a good light source when playing. You might want to get the afterburner.

What is an after burner>?

You can buy one of those add-ons. Like the joystick and stuff. Not sure if it'll help. But it was never a problem for me. Maybe someone alse can answer this.

how much more of a difference does the add-on make>?

And when will the games come out for GC that will be compatable with GBA>?

Black Ace
07-20-2002, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by hootie17

What is an after burner>?

how much more of a difference does the add-on make>?

And when will the games come out for GC that will be compatable with GBA>?

They're out now, its called Sonic Adventure 2.

hootie17
07-20-2002, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Bill

They're out now, its called Sonic Adventure 2.

ok, i didn't kno, thanx

Overlord
07-20-2002, 03:44 AM
Afterburner is an Internal light which you can buy online. Thought to be impossibe to install if you don't know any thing about electronics. Will last as long as your GBA.

Check EB's site or somewhere for the prices for add-ons.

hootie17
07-20-2002, 04:06 AM
i couldn't find the thing u were talking about, but i found other accecories that serve the same purpose.
thanx
im am seriously considering getting GBA.