PDA

View Full Version : So why did you pick your username?

IHZer0
07-18-2002, 03:45 AM
This is the one I always use all over the internet. My username used to be Irregular Hunter Zer0 in a lot of places (that's what "IH" stands for), but then it wasn't as original, in the sense that if I ran a search on the name on Google, that most of the searches that came up was me.

So that's basically it. I stole my name from the Japanese name and title of Zero from Rockman X.

Overlord
07-18-2002, 05:32 AM
I remember looking at the list of armors or maybe it was weapons from FFX. And one Aurons was "Overlord". And I thought it just sounded great.

Dictionary.com

o?ver?lord -n- (vr-l?rd)

1. A lord having power or supremacy over other lords.
2. One in a position of supremacy or domination over others.

Also has a great Definition.

Goes great with the Perfection thing in my sig.

Sesshoumaru
07-18-2002, 11:48 PM
Sesshoumaru is an anime charachter.
The big brother of Inuyasha.
In my eyes a very cool and badass char.
Very arrogant, very strong and...well...just an all around cool char.

Here's a pic of him and his little green servant Jaken
http://home.attbi.com/~vondoom/sesshoumaru.jpg :D

flamingspiral
07-19-2002, 06:01 AM
Daft is just something I came across one day. It actually means mad, or crazy. Of course, I'm not actually crazy, it's just something I like to assume at times when I get mad and snap.

Eh, nothing TOO interesting about it.

Pikachu
07-19-2002, 03:39 PM
The obvious reason - Pikachu is my favorite character!
;)

Black Ace
07-19-2002, 04:47 PM
Just picked it because its my name. :cool:

Vicviper
07-19-2002, 08:48 PM
Because the Vic Viper ship is the star of the greatest shooter series of all time, Gradius! It also appears in the Parodius series

Black Sugar
07-19-2002, 10:05 PM
My favorite summon of the FF serie. But since a lot of people will named themselves Bahamut Zero, Neo Bahamut... ect. I decided to have a name on of my own.

Why..Black you'll ask.. well because I am Black >.<"

hootie17
07-20-2002, 12:22 AM
hootie b/c it is my nickname, as in hootie and the blowfish, is was taken from there b/c that my last name reslembles the wrd hootie, it is really hudak, and 17 b/c my b-day is 1/7/86

WINDJAMMERS
07-21-2002, 08:16 PM
WindJammers is an old arcade game I like to play. I have never been good with names. I usually switch when I find one that suits me better.

ATMA
07-26-2002, 12:01 PM
I just wanted something short!!And I just read a story about the weapons history in the FF series and i came upon ATMA as in ATMA WEAPON!! So i guess that's how ATMA became a member somewhere in April!!

WINDJAMMERS
07-26-2002, 12:37 PM
Have you seen the ATMA weapon? It looks like a dog/rhino with a long tail, a huge tongue, and tentacles coming out of its back. If I remember correctly, it didn't have any weaknesses back in FF6. So I guess there is something good about it.

ATMA
07-28-2002, 02:37 PM
Yep ..but i haven't picked the name because i like ATMA weapon beside he's back in FFX but goes under the name TH'UBAN in the monster arena! Wich is nicely design of you ask me ! :spin smil

Kamui
07-28-2002, 02:45 PM
Kamui is the "hero" of the manga X from CLAMP. He is a silent character, deep, and cool. On the X movie, Kamui?s mother tell him that his name means " the majesty of god", but I don't think about it a lot..... Oh, well.... this basically tells that I am a depressive but righteous anime character wanna-be.:cool:

Kid0_oIcarus
07-29-2002, 09:04 AM
Well I needed a new name, as I usually switch from board to board- and I enjoy mythology and video games- so that led me to Pit, from Kid Icarus back on the NES. Well, I liked Pit, but I thought Kid Icarus sounded better- so that's what I go by here.

The 0_o is usually in all my screen names, so if you see it in beween two words somwhere esle- it might just be me! :D

xXx Beaver xXx
07-31-2002, 04:55 AM
well, i sorta like pr0n and beavers, not the furry kind. :p

yeh

- Triple X Beaver

Penance
08-23-2002, 11:32 AM
Penance is the boss of FFX: INT. And naturally the strongest one in the series. :cool:

ATMA
08-23-2002, 04:09 PM
Took me 2 hours to finish this guy!! So what do you have for breakfast? :irked"

FOX 85
08-25-2002, 10:37 AM
I use FOX 85 cos of e brand "FOX". Other than that, last time my idol, Ayu, wore a shippo (foxy tail) for her PV so that's y i use this username.

Incase anyone don't know what a "shippo" is, here's 2 pics:
http://www.eneabba.net/ayu/video/Ayumi_Hamasaki-Evolution035.JPG
http://www.eneabba.net/ayu/video/Ayumi_Hamasaki-Evolution033.JPG
The furry thing they wore around their waist are shippos.

Penance
08-25-2002, 11:42 PM
Usually Cocoa Puffs. What do you have little girly man? :P