PDA

View Full Version : Did someone mention Taito?

THX 1138
07-17-2002, 07:07 PM
Here's an other cool flight sim coming to PS 2.
http://www.ea-web.com/

Stupid name but what the hey, when you gotta fly, you gotta fly.

THX 1138
07-18-2002, 06:46 PM
What's the matter?????????????????????? ??? ?????? ????? ?????? ???????? ??????? ??????+^*@@#^$%>?<??? ?/:)
You can't read Japanese????? ???? ????? ???***&^@#%+*&#$????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ????? ??

Pikachu
07-18-2002, 08:23 PM
There is a preview of the game in the Box!

The only part interests me is the license mode, you have to earn a license before you can play? Sounds like Gran Turismo to me.

THX 1138
07-18-2002, 08:43 PM
Pikachu,
I looked all over the net for any updates on the flight sim by Taito, "Energy Airforce", before I posted above the other day, including "The Box".

I think you're mixed-up because I was also looking for a REVIEW of Sega's "Areo Dancing 4" since it came out last week in Nip Land, but no luck. You would think there would be something, at least preliminary, on the net about how "Aero Dancing 4" played by now.
However I did see the preview to "Areo Dancing 4" that's put up in the Box.
Is that what you"re talking about?:crazy:

THX 1138
07-18-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Pikachu
There is a preview of the game in the Box!

The only part interests me is the license mode, you have to earn a license before you can play? Sounds like Gran Turismo to me.

What's the matter????? ?? ???? ????????? ?????? ??>?<
Can't read Nipponese? ????? ??? ???????? ??>?<??? ?

Pikachu
07-18-2002, 09:08 PM
Haven't you seen a preview of Energy Airforce in the previews section? I can even write you a link, .... it is http://www.the-magicbox.com/game070602g.htm !!

THX 1138
07-18-2002, 09:23 PM
I just took another look, and I'll be a son of a bitch! It's up there now with flashing "NEW!" icons, plus it says "added July 6, '02". I think because Magic Box is up-grading (notice the new pop-up ads) is the reason I didn't see the "Energy Airforce" preview before. I think that the case or either I really need to go see the eye doctor.:yikes: