PDA

View Full Version : RE0 looks awesome but...

baratus
07-13-2002, 05:48 AM
Boy did you guys check the latest screenshots, that giant scorpion looks awesome and feels like giving Rebeca a good beating. Capcom seems to be making another excellent job but it won't get all the glory it deserves if the control will be the same again, no matter how innovative the gameplay is, and knowing how lazy Capcom is expect at least a lower score than RE remake got at GameSpot (bastards, they gave it an 8.9 when it should have got a 9.0) :irked"

hootie17
07-13-2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by baratus

(bastards, they gave it an 8.9 when it should have got a 9.0) :irked"

It shouldn't matter who says what about anything, if u liek the game i shouldn't matter what anyone says about it, esspeially in a difference of opinion of one tenth of a point.

Kid0_oIcarus
07-15-2002, 02:53 PM
I thought the control thing would be fixed somewhat.. Especially since you now had the ability to swtich characters at anytime..

And yeah, the best rating you can give a game is in dollars.. buy it if you like it.. or at least give it a rent to see if you do..

aneep
07-16-2002, 12:59 AM
agreed with kid icarus

stop worrying about ratings from internet sites so much

-aneep-

Rubeus
07-16-2002, 02:27 PM
That kind of enemy have been included in Onimusha and Devil May Cry for a long time, they are just borrowing ideas from these other games.
:P

Black Ace
08-05-2002, 03:11 PM
I just got my EGM, it had a long in-deph coverage for this game. I like the zapper system, where you toggle between either Rebecca or Billy. I haven't played any game that featured this, but it should work pretty well.