PDA

View Full Version : My three Mario Sunshine worries

baratus
07-12-2002, 10:16 PM
1- I hope this won't be another Luigi's Mansion-like game, based only on cleaning dirty spots with a hose, I expect a lot of platform jumping and kicking Koopa shells just like Mario 64. I'm I right?

2 - So far we've only seen scenes taking place on beaches and towns near the sea, but I don't see forests or mansions anywhere, will those locations be present?

3 - The game seems to be miles bigger than Mario 64, but I'm kinda worried about the length.

Your thoughts please.

Black Sugar
07-12-2002, 11:33 PM
I know I seem to be preasing Mario Sunshine a lot this past few post but people doesn't need to worry about the game much.

Nintendo only shown one stage, like Zelda or Metriod, they keep things pretty low profile.

As for the lenght, well, IIguess i'm a little worry myself. A lot of 3D plateformers have been too long for their own good (Banjo, DK, JFG..ect)

only time will tell!

hootie17
07-12-2002, 11:44 PM
i think if we have some patience all of our questions and more will be answered, it is comin out soon, only a couple of weeks.

baratus
07-13-2002, 02:29 AM
No Black Bahamut, I'm worried about the length because I don't want it to be short. If it is longer than Banjo I'm more than satisfied, I love long games.

Kid0_oIcarus
07-15-2002, 02:51 PM
I want this game!

(Duh!) :spin smil

Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about it. It will be good- for Nintendo's sakes.. and I think they realize that they need this.