PDA

View Full Version : Kameo question

baratus
07-12-2002, 10:26 AM
Some guy told me that Kameo was or is about to be cancelled. Though this doesn't surprise me at all I want to know if it's true.

Your thoughts?

Overlord
07-12-2002, 10:36 AM
Who told you this? I'm pretty sure that it's only delayed. Or they may be having problems finishing it.

...It would have been confimed if it was cancelled.

baratus
07-12-2002, 11:32 AM
It was just some friend, I didn't ask him where did he heard of it. I don't like too much this game though, the only one I really care about is Donkey Kong Racing.

Overlord
07-12-2002, 11:41 AM
I don't know. The concept does sound pretty interesting. It's supposed to be some kind of FF/Pokemon fusion kinda RPG. With two differant types of battle styles. Turn based or Time based.

...We'll just have to wait for some official word soon.

Shining Force
07-12-2002, 09:28 PM
This was one of the games I was really looking foward to. The video's from IGN are really good quality, although there isn't sound on most(all?) of them. Its hard to compare it to anything from the videos, looks mostly like an adventure game with summon creatures.

Alucard
07-13-2002, 12:09 PM
I've been looking forward to this game for a while. It just looks freaky. But if there were rumours of it being cancelled, I'm sure it would be up by now on one of the many GC sites on the net. Just delay.

Kid0_oIcarus
07-15-2002, 03:55 PM
It's been delayed? Great. I haven't hear anything about it lately though...

Last Rare mailbag still talked about it as if it was still on track.

aneep
07-16-2002, 01:57 AM
i think we're not hearing much about it because Nintendo wants to focus on this year's titles

Kameo will be out next year right?

RavenBlade(Rare) and Thornado(Factor5) are definitely cancelled if i remember correctly

-aneep-

Mike
07-17-2002, 08:27 PM
I think they're waiting for nintendo to get thier online plans in order.

Black Ace
08-05-2002, 04:13 PM
The game is still in development. A release date has never been announced.