PDA

View Full Version : We should have a Social board...

IHZer0
07-12-2002, 12:00 AM
GameFAQs has quite a few, Agetec has a couple, IGN has/had one, etc.

I mean, we have some social boards, like Movie/Music, but I mean, just a "Anything Goes, but within the TOS" Board. It could make the board more active, and give OverLord more work. =P hehhe

What does everyone else think?

hootie17
07-12-2002, 01:19 AM
i agree, also said the same thing about psOne and Dc boards and an overall Old school concole board.

Kid0_oIcarus
07-15-2002, 04:06 PM
I thought this was it, though?

Black Sugar
07-15-2002, 07:38 PM
Good idea.

admin
07-15-2002, 08:42 PM
If Overlord agrees, then we can have a social board and/or a Classic Console board in here.

Perhaps the "Movie & Music" board should be renamed to Social Board because it is mostly used for that purpose now.

Overlord
07-15-2002, 09:10 PM
I think that it's a great idea. The Movie and Music forum only has a couple active threads now. And they're both kinda of topic.

I suggested a Classic gaming and a PC forum a while ago, in another thread. If people are interested, we should make those.

Kid0_oIcarus
07-18-2002, 12:47 PM
But wait.. what is the difference between the "Social Board" and this ("Others") one?

I'm not seeing it.. :confused:

EDIT: And what happened to the Movies/Music board? Oh, and I second that PC board idea, but couldn't that just be posted in the General Gaming board?

Remember- the more boards you have, the less people might see the posts posted in them... too much of a good thing can be bad.. don't count your- Well.. you get the point. :D

Overlord
07-18-2002, 03:05 PM
It can be a PC general board. Not just a PC gaming board. The Movie/Music section is now the social board.

Kid0_oIcarus:
don't count your- Well.. you get the point. :D

Not really... But too many boards can be a problem. A couple more wouldn't hurt though.

Kid0_oIcarus
07-19-2002, 05:36 PM
Well that's 'cause we're small in numbers now..

So wait, which one is the PC general board? And why couldn't the General Gaming cover PC gaming?

The Others board should be consolidated into the social board, and we should have a PC General board, with PC Gaming posted in the General Gaming Discussions board... makes sense.. I think..

hootie17
07-19-2002, 09:36 PM
we do, someone should close this thread...

Overlord
07-20-2002, 12:22 AM
The PC board will be for gaming and general stuff. We would need people interested in it first though.

Qustion answered - Thread closed.