PDA

View Full Version : How does Ninja Assault compare to Time Crisis II?

Investor27
07-11-2002, 07:46 PM
Anyone played it yet?

IHZer0
07-12-2002, 01:08 AM
I've played the arcade version, in the Philippines. I really liked it.

It reminded me a lot like House of the Dead and Vampire Night. Though, more so on VN.

I played it last summer, so I don't remember it too clearly, but I think I remember the badguys having a health bar, like the undead in VN.

If it comes out over here, I'm definetly getting it, same goes for Virtua Cop Re-birth...I dunno if I'm going to get the GunCon2 pack, because I already have 2. Though, it's only 10 bucks more for it, and they could always break or get worn out....
I sure hope they have a different color scheme for the GC2 in NA, then I'll definetly get it.

Rubeus
07-12-2002, 03:41 AM
There is one serious flaw in the game, it is that when you shoot on the screen, the screen keeps on flashing in white, it gets quite annoying after playing for a few minutes. I wouldn't even bother with this game if Namco decides to keep this flashing thingy in the PS2 edition.
:mad:

Investor27
07-12-2002, 04:08 AM
The flashing of the whites are how gun games work.

Rubeus
07-12-2002, 05:08 AM
I mean the entire screen flashes in white, not just your bullet. No other gun shooters are like that; Virtua Cop and Time Crisis II are not like that either.