PDA

View Full Version : ED... !!! A Blue Error Screen !!!

Devilish
07-10-2002, 02:55 AM
In chapter 4 ?Karim chapter?, in the room where you grab the "Recover" Spell Scroll from the floor in the northwest area a strange blue error message came in then few seconds later its gone!? Is this normal??

Overlord
07-10-2002, 03:01 AM
It's supposed to be like the "Blue Screen of Death" on PC's. It's normal. It's just trying to scare you.

Satter
07-10-2002, 04:31 PM
I got the same insanity effect. I thought to myself "Wait! How can I get this error message?! I don't have an xbox!" LOL!!!!

Gamecube22
07-10-2002, 09:57 PM
Um.........ever hear of a insanity effect? That is what it is. You probably know all about it but that is one of them. I had one about my controller being messed up and I got killed by zombie's. But I soon realized it was all fake! This game is revolutionary!

Devilish
07-11-2002, 02:42 AM
Simply.. Awesome game!:cool guy:

Kid0_oIcarus
07-11-2002, 05:01 AM
:yikes: Whoa gamecube -that's freaking awesome- I still haven't got this game.. I know, I know.. I just picked up Warcraf II though... I lost my GC mem card so I'm not playing it until I find it again... PLEASE LET ME FIND IT... so much SSMB game time and Supa Monky Ball game time down the drain if I don't!!! |: