PDA

View Full Version : Fable on PC? Good chance

Alucard
11-26-2003, 10:16 AM
Looks like the PC might be getting back at the XBox and taking back a game they decided to make exclusive! Anyway it amuses me some.

Boomtown posts word, that in a recent IRC conversation, Lionhead studio founder, Peter Molyneux, disclosed that they are currently in talks with Microsoft regarding the possibility of porting Big Blue Box Studios' highly anticipated Xbox role-playing game, Fable, to the PC (Big Blue Box Studios is a Lionhead sattelite studio, hence the involvement from maestro Molyneux).
Furthermore, Lionhead's Community Manager Sam Van Tilburgh let me know that, all being well, an official IRC developer chat will take place next week.

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/442/442210p1.html

Nindalf
11-26-2003, 10:24 AM
ALUCARD VISITING IGN!!!!!!! ALERT ALERT!!!

Probably will be like KOTOR, time exlusive and ****.

Alucard
11-26-2003, 10:49 AM
This isn't IGN! Its VoodooExtreme! Sure they were bought by IGN, but I still dont consider them as part of that lot. They still have the same writers and reporters, unlike the retards at IGN!

Kid0_oIcarus
11-26-2003, 03:09 PM
MEH- IGN bought out VE and now it's evil... eeeeeviiiil I tells ya!

Anyway- if this game turns out to be half as good as it claims to be (like all other Peter Molyneux titles... well.. all other late titles anyway) this might be worth checking into.

Drunken Savior
11-26-2003, 03:35 PM
PC gamers get some Fable lovin'! Good for them! :D