PDA

View Full Version : Mario & Luigi RPG!

ATMA
10-17-2003, 09:12 PM
Here's a game that definitely cought my attention, it looks amazing and really fun to play, the designs looks awesome and I don't know I got a feeling this game will get alot of attention, and it looks like it got tons of humor in it, the story itself sounds hilarious allready!

Here's a link for a recently released trailer! Check it out.

Trailer 1 (http://www.nintendo-europe.com/compel/video/Video_27f1c892-3174-4e10-90c8-931644f8fefe.mov)

So any thoughts about this game?

Drunken Savior
10-17-2003, 09:28 PM
What IS the story?

ATMA
10-17-2003, 09:42 PM
It's 3:30 am right now in Holland and i'm gonna suck it right out of my mind cause i'm too sleepy to go find a link to make sure I don't give you the wrong info, so there's a huge chance I'll screw it up...but here goes;

I believe the story start as Princess Peach lose her voice and seeing that the game doesn't have voice acting, but only text, I find it very hilarious how she "communicate" with the others after she lose her voice Now I know even the mighty Bowser will join you for this quest, cause he seems to miss that beautiful voice, and Luigi as ever is scared of everything as you can see at the last part of the trailer where Mario drag him around to help him on his quest to find the voice of Princess Peach also Luigi always gets the burn meaning people will pick at him most of the time or he'll be at worst place to be at the worst time possible I forgot who stole her voice I think it's a really fat old lady but I could be wrong or there might be a plot twist somewhere down the line! Further info uhm ...getting sleepy right now i'm sure later someone will add more info! Hopes this help.

Reality
10-17-2003, 10:41 PM
The game looks and sounds ridiculously fun!

TerrorBlade
10-19-2003, 06:23 PM
I might be interested in getting it. :P

camac
11-29-2003, 12:10 AM
i love it. its a lot of fun, and the disrespect luigi goes through, hahaha, classic. "hey Mario ... and uh, Mr.Green Mario brother guy. " the battles are lots of fun too, i'd go as far as to say even more fun than super mario rpg's battles.... well... i dunno. :P but still. awsome, highly recommended imo. i'm up to the hoohoo university, and no real complains so far.

ATMA
11-29-2003, 02:48 AM
If I manage to wake up in about 5-6 hours i'll be on a hunt for the Pokemon pack and also Mario and Luigi rpg...that game is amazing from what the little experience I had with it. Really looking foward for it.

Mishi
11-29-2003, 03:15 AM
yeah it is. the combat is fairly active rather than just picking options. i love the dodging.

Vicviper
11-29-2003, 11:03 AM
I've been playing it for about 6 hours. Great fun. If you liked the original Mario RPG(SNES) then you will like this one. Good humor, good story and just plain and simple and very fun to play.
The story is that Princess Peach's voice was stolen by an evil witch and the Mario Bros. try to find who stole it. Along the way they run into the Beanbean kingdom. While they are there the evil witch steals the Bean Star which can be used to make any desire come true. But the key to using the bean star is you need a beautiful voice to wake it up. That is where Peach's voice comes in. So the Mario Bros not only need to get Peach's voice back they need to rescue the Bean Star also.
I higly recommend this game.

Pilotwings
11-29-2003, 01:05 PM
i am picking up this soon, since its just $20 after best buy gamer gift card coupon. ;)