PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft games to be ported to GBA (Plus Pic Of Hot Chick Showing Her Tan Lines)!

Overlord
06-25-2002, 06:02 PM
Allrpg.cpm:
Long time publisher THQ has announced that it will published ported games from Microsoft onto the software giant's competitor's hand held gaming system. Games such as Oddworld, and Monster Truck Madness 2.0 will be the first published under this new, and suprising deal.

"I have not yet spoken with Nintendo but we think they're going to be very excited about it because it extends their platform too," said Brian Farrell, chief executive of THQ.

John Jordan, one of Microsoft's top directors stated ,"Our partnership with THQ provides an exciting liensing opportunity to introduce some of Microsoft Game Studios' best-selling franchises to new and broader audiences worldwide,"

Pretty interesting deal. More on this later.

And heres (http://cooldudezone.50megs.com/HotChick.jpg) the pic I promised. Enjoy!

Your Thoughts?

Penance
06-25-2002, 06:29 PM
...I'll never look at a piece of chicken breast the same way again.

Vicviper
06-25-2002, 06:33 PM
Not the kind of chick I was looking for.

Good one Overlord!

Kid0_oIcarus
06-26-2002, 12:23 PM
Yeah.. hehe.. good one *>_<

Getting a guy's hope up all for nothing

:rolleyes:

Yamauchi
07-11-2002, 10:24 AM
Wishful thinking THQ, wishful thinking. Iwata is heavily influenced by the immortal Yamauchi.

hootie17
07-12-2002, 01:47 AM
all i have to say is, Overlord, NEVER EVER DO THAT AGIAN , Though i was quite funny after a couple of minutes.