PDA

View Full Version : FFVII: Advent Children TGS Teaser clip

Seska
09-29-2003, 08:02 AM
http://www.wireless-central.net/suprnova/torrents/368/FFVII-AdventChildren-avi.torrent

Its on Bittorrent, so youll need a bittorrent client to download it. Just do a search on bittorrent on google and you can find one, if yu dont already have a BT client. ITs not too alrge in size either, about 11 megs.

Enjoy :D

Zod
09-29-2003, 12:15 PM
Is there any other place to get it without any sign-up or downloading a separate program first?

Alucard
09-29-2003, 12:46 PM
I'm sure it'll pop up at quite a few places very soon since it is a pretty big piece of game news. Though with luck theres a better clip around as this one is a bit shocking. The idiot picked the side of the room to record from. But the footage does look amazing.

I'm half expecting to hear IGN have snatched the clip and offering it to insiders only. Wouldn't be a first!

Nem
09-29-2003, 05:48 PM
well... FF:SW was also good looking and ended up has we know... I really hope square creates a believable story line...
Im still skeptic:donno:

Drunken Savior
09-29-2003, 05:55 PM
FF:SW's problem was it had nothing to do with Final Fantasy, past "Sid." (his name wasn't even spelled right!) Thought the movie hasn't been released yet, I bet Advent Children will have LOTS in common with Final Fantasy VII.

Mishi
09-29-2003, 06:22 PM
whats FF:SW never heard of it. :???:

_edit
never mind. forgot spirits within. that was a square pictures production ;_; and the only.

Cobi*
09-29-2003, 06:49 PM
hmmm, maybe there is a place in my heart for advent children :D

lookin' good square. i was wondering what became of those ex-square honolulu/la employees...

Zod
09-29-2003, 08:06 PM
Is it a prequel movie?

It looks like it could be Cloud in a SOLDIER uniform fighting a still-alive Sephy at Nibelheim reactor in the bottom screenshot in the news section, as well as the fire part, which also occurred in Nibelheim.

Drunken Savior
09-29-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by cobi40-50
hmmm, maybe there is a place in my heart for advent children :D

lookin' good square. i was wondering what became of those ex-square honolulu/la employees...

They work in Florida now, for a little company called Infinium Labs...or whatever the hell company is making the Phantom.

Rubeus
09-29-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Zod
Is it a prequel movie?

It looks like it could be Cloud in a SOLDIER uniform fighting a still-alive Sephy at Nibelheim reactor in the bottom screenshot in the news section, as well as the fire part, which also occurred in Nibelheim.

I heard the movie will have flashbacks of the story in FFVII.

Drunken Savior
09-29-2003, 08:34 PM
The movie takes place 2 years after the storyline of FFVII. I bet it'll feature alot of flashbacks to FFVII, which explains the scene of Sephiroth walking in fire.

Cobi*
09-30-2003, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by Drunken Savior
They work in Florida now, for a little company called Infinium Labs...or whatever the hell company is making the Phantom.

heh, thanks for the info drunken, i didn't know that :cool guy:

longer trailer:
http://www.brigleague.com/ff7ac01.mpg
(right click and save as...)

Alucard
09-30-2003, 04:52 AM
OH no the link is brokeeeeeeeen

Cobi*
09-30-2003, 05:24 AM
it might take a while to work. try again. it didn't work for me the first couple times.

Alucard
09-30-2003, 05:37 AM
Downloaded it from a bitorrent link instead. Looks very cool. Love Sephiroth's shorter hair and the way he pulls out his sword. He just eminates COOLNESS. Something all the FF villains have lacked since 7. And anyone who still thinks the Kingdom Hearts versions look better then this, need their eyes checked. :D

Drunken Savior
09-30-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by cobi40-50
heh, thanks for the info drunken, i didn't know that :cool guy:

longer trailer:
http://www.brigleague.com/ff7ac01.mpg
(right click and save as...)

I was jokin :D But ohhh....the irony would be so great.

jeremy_aerts
09-30-2003, 12:45 PM
I'm not going to look at the clip, i'm not going to look at the clip... I keep on repeating this to myself because if i do watch it....i know i will love it....and it will make the wait for it to come to the US seem soooooooo long....