PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Game Show without Nintendo.

Overlord
06-22-2002, 01:45 PM
Allrpg.com:
In related news to the upcoming absence of Space World, a list publicized by Computer Entertainment Software Association, reveals the companies that will be attending Tokyo Game Show, which includes Sega, Sony, Square, Microsoft, Namco, and among many other game producers. However, Nintendo is not present on the list, leading to a conclusion that the company is not planning to attend this year?s TGS.
TGS is annual show, offering game developers to show their latest plans for future titles. The show each year is celebrated at Makuhari Messe in Tokyo, Japan. Beginning each year in Autumn, the show allows the community to attend the show after its first day.

Your Thoughts?

ATMA
06-22-2002, 02:32 PM
WHY wouldn't they show up ??anybody knows why ??

gabriel
06-22-2002, 02:44 PM
Maybe they dont have the time for it, or they dont have anything to show, or they have something super secret to show but are afraid other developers will steal their ideas (Nintendo's always paranoid about that...).

ATMA
06-22-2002, 02:59 PM
I really hope they have some secrets projects or anything like that !!But it would be weird without the big N right ??Well now lets see what other devolpers can do without the big N !!!

Kid0_oIcarus
06-25-2002, 09:53 AM
Well the big N hasn't shown up before, so it won't be weird without them.

Once again, I guess they're marching to the beat of a different drummer, with their band of small strategic assaults of themed mini-spaceworlds.. ala 'cube clubs..

I just hope this means either a) more money for games, or b) I get something like a cube club event here in sunny Florida.