PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Complete Works, Volume 1: More Final Fantasy goodness!

Overlord
06-22-2002, 01:43 PM
Allrpg.com:
Square has reprinted its Final Fantasy Complete Works with new cover arts for the two books and can be purchase online. Websites such as DigiCube.com and Amazon.co.jp have already listed the product on their sites plus an image of each book, while the official release will take place on June 27th. According to the information given, the first book will be comprised of 256 pages, while the second will consist of 160 pages.
The original two-book set was released in 1997, containing comprehensive information on Square?s first six Final Fantasy?s (FFI ? FFVI) including portions of the game that were not integrated into the final products. Other additions such as items and a thorough index of Final Fantasy enemies were parts of the extra Playstation disc incorporated in the set. However, the recent version of the two-book set does not contain information about the extra features disc that was included in the original release.

Titled volume one, the product raises interests in a possibility that Square is planning to release another set for its next Final Fantasys (FFVII ? FFXII).

Your Thoughts?

Lynx
06-22-2002, 03:52 PM
I wish they'd come out here...

IHZer0
06-22-2002, 11:20 PM
What Lynx said...

I'd like to know what was left out of FFVI, arguably the best FF created.

Penance
06-24-2002, 01:30 PM
They didn't leave out FFVI. It's part of the first bookset.

IHZer0
06-28-2002, 03:14 AM
I didn't say that, read my post again.

hootie17
06-28-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by IHZer0
What Lynx said...

I'd like to know what was left out of FFVI, arguably the best FF created.

it is easy to argue that any FF would be the best, one of my friends said HE WOULD DIE FOR CLOUD, so from that moment on, i started paying more attention to my games.