PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo's megaton revealed - 2 new Pokemon games

Rubeus
09-08-2003, 01:54 PM
Two New Pokemon Titles in the Works
09.03.03 - 9:28 PM

Nintendo has announced the newest additions to the ever-growing list of Pokemon titles, Pokemon Midori (Green) and Akai (Red/Crimson). The two games will be released later this year and are very likely to be the two previously announced mysterious million seller GBA titles which Nintendo has been mentioning for quite some time.

Escaflowne2001
09-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Beat ya. :lol:
check the portable forum.

baratus
09-09-2003, 05:49 PM
That's Megaton? Pfft... :crazy:

Magnus
09-09-2003, 09:38 PM
I dont know why people still mention Megaton. Its been and gone, and no one realised. Think about all the software announcements, rumors and news over the year, not to mention releases.

Metriod Prime, Wind Waker, Metal Gear Solid, Tales of Symphonia, FF:Crystal Chronicles, Mario Kart, F-Zero, Baten Kaitos. Thats just a few examples, and I didnt even touch on the GBA/SP.

Megaton has been running all year. Nobody just picked up on it. Think if all the news and titles were announced at once....

So please stop all the Megaton crap. Its finished!

Black Sugar
09-11-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Rubeus
Two New Pokemon Titles in the Works
09.03.03 - 9:28 PM

Nintendo has announced the newest additions to the ever-growing list of Pokemon titles, Pokemon Midori (Green) and Akai (Red/Crimson). The two games will be released later this year and are very likely to be the two previously announced mysterious million seller GBA titles which Nintendo has been mentioning for quite some time.
They're remake from the old Red and Blue version. This is far from being a Megaton annoucement I was waiting for.

Nindalf
09-11-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Black Bahamut
They're remake from the old Red and Blue version. This is far from being a Megaton annoucement I was waiting for.

You were waiting for Megaton?

Har.

Or are we talking about the "GBA Megaton"? If we are, I think it was obvious it would be Pokemon. After GB, there was not a single million seller in Japan on Game Boy's, besides Pokemon. Kinda weird there was not a single million seller on GBC(In Japan), and GBA only has the two Pokemons.