PDA

View Full Version : Pinball of the Dead

Vicviper
06-20-2002, 05:49 PM
I've owned this game for about 24hrs now and I must say that this is a game that everyone should have in there GBA collection. Everything about it reeks of quality. From the music to the graphics and animation. The music seems to be a port of the original House of the Dead game and not a remix. There are 3 initial boards to play, I don't know there might be more. Each has a ton of action going on. I urge everyone out there to give this game a shot. You won't be disappointed

Dr. DOS
06-20-2002, 07:13 PM
I'll have to check it out. How is the contrast between the pinball and the background? Is it easy to keep track of?

Vicviper
06-21-2002, 06:06 PM
Yes it's easy to keep track of the ball. Very fun game. A lot of things to accomplish on every board.

Dubkiller
07-03-2002, 07:01 PM
Anyone else pick this game up? I like good video pinball.

Vicviper
07-05-2002, 01:57 AM
Anyone else pick this game up? I like good video pinball

Than YOU need to pick this up. It is an incredible pinball game. You won't be dissatisfied!!!

Pikachu
07-05-2002, 09:34 AM
Does it play as good as the classic Devil Crush? I didn't like Pokemon Pinball very much.

Vicviper
07-05-2002, 12:46 PM
Yes it plays just as good as Devils Crush/fury. That is still my favorite VG pinball game. This one is very close second. It has 3 boards compared to the one on Devils Crush. The only thing it doesn't have is the many different types of bonus boards. It does have multiple boss fights though.