PDA

View Full Version : When MvC2 comin out for Ps2/Xbox>?

hootie17
06-19-2002, 05:00 PM
Im curious

Vash
06-20-2002, 03:18 PM
i heard 4th quarter this year for US ... i personally cant wait to play this game again ...
heh whats your team?

Mine:

Jin
Cable
Ice Man

hootie17
06-23-2002, 12:50 PM
frankly i have no idea what my team should be, i played MvC on the ps and never did on the dreamcast (MvC2) my only knowledge of the game is from the issue of Expert gamer, now GameNow, which only showed the specials, hyper combos, and the best assists.

Xtension
06-23-2002, 09:23 PM
MvsC2 -in my humble opinion- isn't even the best 2-D fighter on the DC. Let us not even assume Capcom would bring this aged beast to a super console like the Xbox, yet if they did it would be seriously disheartening to me because Capcom should move on into new genres and experiment more.

I think Fatal Fury- Mark of the Wolves is the best 2-D fighter on the DC with MvsC2 a close second.

I wish they would allow the SUPERS in all these 2-D fighting games to be executable through ONE Button Press(if needed) instead of the numerous half-circles usually associated with such. I can not get off the supers in King of Fighters Evolution because there are TWO Quarter Circle moves connected to another Super.

I even have an arcade stick and these move still seem impossible!

I think 2-D needs some serious games only on the handhelds now because the new consoles are powerful enough to run like 100 2-D game simultaneously. My point is that publishers and programmers need to expand their horizons and shift into new gameplay realms. The creator of the Sims agrees whole-heartedly, his is an opinion I respect. Companies need not create sequel after sequel unless there is popular demand and they should not copycat others ideas the way they have with the numerous Kart games similar to Nintendo's baby, Mario Kart.

Nuff said.

ShaperMC
06-24-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Xtension

I think Fatal Fury- Mark of the Wolves is the best 2-D fighter on the DC with MvsC2 a close second.

You forget that Capcom vs SNK 2 was released for DC! Jojo's Bazar adventure and SF3:3rdStrike were also top games! And Kof 2000 will be released later this year!

Originally posted by Xtension

I wish they would allow the SUPERS in all these 2-D fighting games to be executable through ONE Button Press(if needed) instead of the numerous half-circles usually associated with such. I can not get off the supers in King of Fighters Evolution because there are TWO Quarter Circle moves connected to another Super.

I even have an arcade stick and these move still seem impossible!

Where would the skill be in that? Then any moron could kick ass! It is called practice try it some time!