PDA

View Full Version : Sky Gunner demo

Vicviper
06-13-2002, 03:49 PM
I got a demo of Sky Gunner yesterday. I've played about 15 minutes of it and I will say that it is an interesting game. Graphically very good. They use a lot of bright colors and a fair amount of dialogue. Audio is decent. Music isn't memorable but it's not annoyng. I might pick it up used. The gameplay reminds me of Choro Q: Rainbow Wings. If any of you have played that.

gabriel
06-13-2002, 05:06 PM
Nice, Sky Gunner's one of the few games I'm anticipating this summer. Where'd you get the demo?

Vicviper
06-13-2002, 06:26 PM
I got it at a local game store called Buy Back Games. They only had like 5 of them. I'm thinking that the owner brought them back from E3 maybe.

Black Sugar
06-14-2002, 11:15 AM
We don't hear much about that game. look cool enough though!

Dr. DOS
06-20-2002, 08:04 PM
Keep us posted. I've been wondering if this game is worth picking up.

Seska
06-21-2002, 04:11 AM
I played the japanese version of this game ages ago, and enjoyed it a fair bit. ITs very arcade-like, and the story changes a little depending on the character you choose to play with, though the missions themselves dont. Thre are some lovely missions, like defending an airfleet from attacks, or taking on a HUGE air fortress. Sometimes theres so much moving on screen that there is a little slowdown, but its a perfectly enjoyable game, as long as you dont expect it to be like a combat flight simulator.