PDA

View Full Version : Do you play Flash games?

Rubeus
07-30-2003, 03:24 AM
My favorite is Hexxagon, I used to play this game when a few years ago in the MS-DOS time.

Are there any more classic videogames in Flash, like 1942, Ice Climber, etc?

Cobi*
07-30-2003, 03:15 PM
www.flashflashrevolution.com

is what i've been playing lately... i used to play java games all the time but i haven't done that in a while.

did anyone ever try the flash game for sony's wild arms 3? i really liked that game...

Black Ace
07-31-2003, 02:25 AM
I saw some games on the site. Are there any for Tetris out there?

Rubeus
07-31-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by cobi40-50
www.flashflashrevolution.com

is what i've been playing lately... i used to play java games all the time but i haven't done that in a while.

did anyone ever try the flash game for sony's wild arms 3? i really liked that game...

Are there any other DDR clones out there? The ones in FFR are too hard to play on keyboard.

Nindalf
07-31-2003, 02:49 PM
Ikaruga, what is Hwak? Shouldent it say Hawk?

Anyway, i play puzzle shooting once in a while.

Spited Pariah
07-31-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by NiN
Ikaruga, what is Hwak? Shouldent it say Hawk?

Anyway, i play puzzle shooting once in a while.

I think he got that from IGN, its like a leet version or something like saying "teh" instead of "the"

and I play flash games all the time, they're fast, no need to download, and if done well, are great

Newgrounds.com has a whole slew of em

Bad1
07-31-2003, 07:40 PM
Newgrounds is great!:cool guy:

Rubeus
08-01-2003, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by Ikaruga
I saw some games on the site. Are there any for Tetris out there?

There is a Tetris game in the flash game page, there are some new games in there last time I checked.

Black Ace
08-01-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Rubeus
There is a Tetris game in the flash game page, there are some new games in there last time I checked.

Wow, who ever made this flash Tetris, sure made it hard! I can't even get to level 5. In the old NES Tetris, I go up to level like 10+.