PDA

View Full Version : Free 1-Year Subscription to GamePro Magazine

VGtalk
07-29-2003, 06:16 PM
Get your free complimentary 1-year Subscription to GamePro magazine by clicking below:

http://www.gamespy.com/arcade/gamepro.shtml

Robo Halloween
07-29-2003, 06:26 PM
::laughs at you, in the face::

Icarus4578
07-29-2003, 11:19 PM
So you mean, I have the opportunity to recieve dogsh*t in the mail... for free!? WHERE DO I SIGN!?!?

Please. I'm hoping the people at MagicBox have more than enough dignity to stay away from GamePro (which actually doesn't require much dignity now that I think about it).

SpaceManSpiff
07-29-2003, 11:44 PM
hey, at least its free:cool guy:

Nindalf
07-30-2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by Icarus4578
Please. I'm hoping the people at MagicBox have more than enough dignity to stay away from GamePro (which actually doesn't require much dignity now that I think about it).

Thats right, dont order that POS.

I dont want you getting anything for free that is not available to me.

insteefy
07-30-2003, 12:24 PM
lol, true NiN, we poor Euro gamers dont get ****

Cobi*
07-30-2003, 01:44 PM
lol, they must be desperate.... ummmm, still, not worth it.

think about it.
it'll take up too much time and energy to;

get up off the couch (or the floor >>),
walk over to the mail box,
pick up the issue of gamepro from the mail,
and
put it straight into the recycling without even looking at what's on the cover.

Drunken Savior
07-30-2003, 07:00 PM
If you guys don't want it...send me your names and addresses so I can make sure that they don't send it to you....heh heh...

Bad1
07-30-2003, 08:58 PM
I'm always up for a freebie. Besides, I can always use them as kindling for my fireplace in the winter.:haha:

SpaceManSpiff
10-12-2003, 02:37 AM
HAHA I signed up for that free subscription, and today it arrived in the mail. I was like WTF is this? Until I remembered signing up for it. But I am moving in a couple weeks so I was going to see if I could change my address for the free subscription. I used the exact link in this post, and the free subscription is still there. I even used my same email address. Which made me think, how is GamePro making any money when anyone can just come here and get a free subscription, and sign up again after a month and keep it going. (until it finally runs out.)

Bad1
10-12-2003, 01:35 PM
I signed up for it too. It has been a good 4 years since I read Gamepro, until a few days ago. It still sucks donkey balls.:crazy: And, it is still overpriced, even when it is free.:P

Twelve
10-13-2003, 04:17 AM
Hmm...I wonder if they'll send it to Switzerland? Shoot, I'll take it for FREE anyday.

EDIT: NOPE...only in America. Doggonit.