PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil >spoilers<

Pexi
04-18-2002, 06:49 PM
I just saw Resident Evil, and all I can is the movie was awesome:) if not the best game-movie by far. Even better than Mortal Kombats and Tomb Raider with Lara?s big titties!

Definitely there gonna be a sequel after seeing an end of the movie. The Sequel will take place in Raccoon City and the main character, Milla Jovovich, is trying to get out of there, just like Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. And of course, "Nemesis" aka "Max Payne";) will be the main badass. I remember a scientist was mumbling about: " I want him into the Nemesis program!" Correct me if I?m wrong.
there will be no "Jill Valentine" in the sequel :( Milla Jovovich will take her place as "Jill".

Aargh! me wanna see the "Resident Evil 2"!

What was the name of Milla Jovovich in the movie? I didn?t catch that or her name wasn?t mentioned...

Wouldn?t it be nice if Nemesis was harassing main character all the time having not known when Nemesis would attack:p Think about the tense!

What did you think of Resident Evil?

blank
04-19-2002, 01:03 AM
her name was alice. i share your opinion in saying it was probably the best video game to movie movie. the way they set up the sequel at the end of the movie leads us to believe that theyll just be taking bits and pieces of all the games to complete the story. using the milla character instead of the someone from the games.
itll definitely be interesting to see.

typexig
04-19-2002, 04:44 PM
yeah true true. Resident Evil was an awesome movie, and i also think its the best game-movie..The storyline was good, the zombies looks good and it was pretty scary. i hope they do make a sequal..

---- Xig ----

Aerith
04-21-2002, 05:38 AM
it wuz okay...

~Aerith

Black Ace
04-21-2002, 10:11 AM
I'm curious what does S.T.A.R.S stand for?

Pexi
04-21-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Bill
I'm curious what does S.T.A.R.S stand for?
I think it was "Special Tactics And Rescue Service":)

Wolf
04-22-2002, 04:54 PM
In all truth Resident Evil was pretty bad IMO. IT was just so cliched with cheesy one liners and the effects were horrible. I should have known what to expect from the man who gave us Mortal Kombat Annihilation.

They could have done so much more with the series. Made it an actual jump out of your seat suspense with a great story. What we got was a quasi horror/svtion movie. I knew as soon as I saw Milla naked this shit was gonna be bad.

As it stands I think Final Fantasy is the best videogame based movie, and that is still not saying much.

grahf
04-29-2002, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Wolf
In all truth Resident Evil was pretty bad IMO. IT was just so cliched with cheesy one liners and the effects were horrible. I should have known what to expect from the man who gave us Mortal Kombat Annihilation.

They could have done so much more with the series. Made it an actual jump out of your seat suspense with a great story. What we got was a quasi horror/svtion movie. I knew as soon as I saw Milla naked this shit was gonna be bad.

As it stands I think Final Fantasy is the best videogame based movie, and that is still not saying much.

I type up Romeo's emails and essays because the man/myth/mogul doesn?t have time for nonsense like this and the home-row keys. But, TripleM did mention in his laconic, low-riding drawl - as he walked toward his lime-green Thunderbird with a lady on each arm - that an opinion like this is: ?Messed up, man. They should put that Wolf boy back in his pot at SKG.? Needless to say, Loco and myself were at the screening only a couple of fine weeks ago, and the man, Grand Sensei of Mayan Van Art, enjoyed the picture as the piece of pure pleasure that it is. During the show he let fly some of his patented phrases, which I?ll include here as a document of the film?s quality: ?Cool.?, ?Kill that bitch.?, ?Sheeeeeit.?, ?Damn!?, ?Kill that bitch, too.?, and lastly, ?**** his shit up!? Finally, I should mention that The Man himself, Loco, likes any movie where his ladies ? one for each arm ? are scared constantly and grab his various body parts for protection. Loco likes the ladies to feel safe. And, you better believe they do.

urikireOCS
05-14-2002, 05:50 PM
It wasn't awesome, it wasn't totally stupid. Although I could yap about how hot Michelle Rodriguez, Rain, was the story could've been a whole lot better. I don't have a beef with the fact they strayed from the game, that was a good idea. When I watched this movie, the best part to me was when the "Stars" commander ended up getting "cube steaked" in the laser hallway. That's not a good sign in any movie I watch......Hopefully the next one will be better storywise.