PDA

View Full Version : Evil Twin for DC

Vicviper
06-12-2002, 04:55 PM
That's right. I went to my local Gameforce and they had about 8 copies of Evil Twin for the DC. So far it's a pretty good game. Made by Ubisoft and plays somewhat similar to Rayman. Music and Sound effects are very well done. The graphics could be better. Player and enemies seem to have low poly counts. The backgrounds are pretty deep with slight fogging in the distance.
I've been wanting this game for a very long time to come to the US. It never will so I'm glad that I found the Euro version.
Anyone else picked this one up???

gabriel
06-13-2002, 08:32 AM
I was anticipating Evil Twin when I first heard of it, but then it kind of disappeared. Never played it, but it does look interesting. It's gotten pretty bad reviews (especially the PS2 version), but I am into platformers so I dont know if I should check it out. Would you recommend it?

Black Sugar
06-13-2002, 03:03 PM
Evil twin wasn't created by Ubi Soft bro, but by In Utero. Ubi Soft did the publishing.

To bad the game was released when the Dc was about to die.

Vicviper
06-13-2002, 03:32 PM
Evil twin wasn't created by Ubi Soft bro, but by In Utero. Ubi Soft did the publishing

You are correct. I should've noticed there logo right before the title screen. DOH!!!!

I don't know anything about the PS2 version but I would assume that it is identical except for the PS2s anti-aliasing problems. Personally I like the game and I will enjoy playing it all the way through. A ton of voice acting so far. Actors are pretty good and somewhat believable. It cost me $49 so it wasn't bad. If you aren't hurting for money to bad then yes I would recommend it. If you are on a budget than I would say save your money because it isn't the game of the year by any means. Just a fun Rayman style adventure.