PDA

View Full Version : Dino Crisis 3 revealed! Spikeout comes home!

DBJAY
06-11-2002, 12:46 PM
Wow! Can Capcom master the Xbox or what? First Steel Battalion and now Dino Crisis 3! The shots are over at http://www.gamespot.com

Also, Sega announced Spikeout will be on Xbox as well! And, Phantasy Star Online is free with Xbox Live in Japan.

Kid0_oIcarus
06-11-2002, 02:11 PM
That PSO free w/ Live in Japan is a good idea.

That's the xbox's strongest asset- not online ready, not the graphics- but all that money M$ is pushing behind it.

Black Sugar
06-11-2002, 02:20 PM
okay man, you see, now we are talking.

This is what I was talking about. The X-box need strong games like this one to attract, not only the american comsummer, but the japanese & european as well.

Spikeout is one of the most popular game back in japan, and with the X-box Live the game could be one a incredible experience.

As i said before, nobody care how much polyogons a console can display or how much powerful he can be, this is all about games bro! And with Sega one X-box side, there's no worries there!

PSO free in japan... again, this is the kind of marketing strategies I was hoping from Microsoft.

nice move.....

a really nice move!

Firewalker
06-12-2002, 11:11 AM
can someone post links to screenshots of spikeout b/c i dont remember it at all and i love beat-em ups???

Pikachu
06-18-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Black Bahamut
okay man, you see, now we are talking.

This is what I was talking about. The X-box need strong games like this one to attract, not only the american comsummer, but the japanese & european as well.

Spikeout is one of the most popular game back in japan, and with the X-box Live the game could be one a incredible experience.

As i said before, nobody care how much polyogons a console can display or how much powerful he can be, this is all about games bro! And with Sega one X-box side, there's no worries there!

PSO free in japan... again, this is the kind of marketing strategies I was hoping from Microsoft.

nice move.....

a really nice move!

I don't see Spikeout as a "strong" game for Xbox. It is probably a popular game amongst serious game players, but the general public don't care about this game, otherwise it would've show up on Dreamcast ages ago. Besides, Xbox already got games similar to that, like Legends or Bruce Lee QOD.

aneep
07-16-2002, 12:13 AM
while i agree with Spike Out not a system seller (push ppl to buy an Xbox just for the game), i don't think it can be categorised as the same as New Legends and Bruce Lee

-aneep-