PDA

View Full Version : Stage Debut!!!!!!

Stray Dog Strut
06-10-2002, 12:27 PM
Anybody heard of this game? It was showed @ E3,I found a movie, but with no information, I was woundering if anyone had any idea, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GAMES ABOUT! I looks like the most coolestest game ever ever and is incredibly funny. All I know is it uses the gameeye!

Kid0_oIcarus
06-10-2002, 03:05 PM
Sorry, I've heard the same thing, don't know anything else. Post here if you find out anything.

Vicviper
06-10-2002, 06:07 PM
I haven't heard of anything either. Where did you find the movie? Share the source with us!! We want to see it to Damnit!!!!

Stray Dog Strut
06-10-2002, 07:05 PM
http://media.cex.co.uk/games/stagedebut/stagedebut.mpg

man someone get some info on this game!

oh yeah, and what the hell is GIFTPIA?????? I havent even seen a screenshot of this game.....

Vicviper
06-11-2002, 12:13 AM
Wow. That is one wierd looking game. I don't understand the premise by the video. It looks like a cross between powerstone and bust a groove(dance game)

Kid0_oIcarus
06-11-2002, 08:02 AM
Whoa. What was that!? :D

Looks liked whacked out fun.. must learn more..

And you say that you can use it with the Game Eye?

Interesting

Stray Dog Strut
06-12-2002, 10:56 AM
New dirt on Stage Debut!
Has anyone played Mario Talent maker on the 64DD? I have my self, and its darn confusing at the best of times, but apparently Stage Debut is a remake of the 64DD version. In the origional you could place your face on a polygonal character using the GB transfer pak and GBP Camera, and make it do crazy stuff. Also in the DD version there was a hidden theater view mode where you was Mr. Yamauchi-San give a speech about something, and his face was planted on a rediculously small body. Quite amusing! Anyways, it looks like the new version has mini games and such.. should be interesting!

Kid0_oIcarus
06-12-2002, 10:59 AM
Weird. Should be interesting to say the least.

What was Mario Talent about?

Stray Dog Strut
06-12-2002, 11:58 AM
to be honest, I dont really know! I didn't really get the point of the game. too much Jap text.