PDA

View Full Version : FFXI beta testing!!

typexig
06-19-2003, 03:46 AM
my from was one of the people who got chosen to be a beta tester!. and he got all his stuff today. he got the HDD and the FFXI beta..he's so lucky!..lol so he called me up today and we installed the thing!..took hecka long to actualy play the game. the installation prolly took bout over 3 hours! maybe even longer than 3 hours..but anyways, after playing the game for bout 2 hours, i have to say that i'm impress. this is the first online rpg i've played.. its so cool. the world is so huge..really HUGE!. the graphic isnt that bad either. but the designs was cool..so anyways..anybody else out there is a beta tester for ffxi?..if so what do you all think?..=)

-Xig-

Renegade X
06-19-2003, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by typexig
my from was one of the people who got chosen to be a beta tester!. and he got all his stuff today. he got the HDD and the FFXI beta..he's so lucky!..lol so he called me up today and we installed the thing!..took hecka long to actualy play the game. the installation prolly took bout over 3 hours! maybe even longer than 3 hours..but anyways, after playing the game for bout 2 hours, i have to say that i'm impress. this is the first online rpg i've played.. its so cool. the world is so huge..really HUGE!. the graphic isnt that bad either. but the designs was cool..so anyways..anybody else out there is a beta tester for ffxi?..if so what do you all think?..=)

-Xig-

If anybody else here was a beta tester they couldn't tell you what they thing because of a little something called a NDA (Non-Discloser Agreement) which for you bumpkins out there means, you can't tell anybody your feelings, impressions, or tell anybody about the game... though it is kinda stupid, I'm sure FFXI has a NDA just like SWG, AO: Shadowlands, and soon World of Warcraft and Everquest 2

Alucard
06-19-2003, 05:12 AM
Actually, for a game thats been out for a good year or so already, there really isn't anything thats secret anymore. Besides, I've been in a couple beta tests before and never taken it seriously. All they are is stress tests anyway. We aren't special. We aren't priviliaged. We're just numbers. And they never pay attention to message boards. But as I said, the games been out for ages. Nothings secret except how the engrish is.

Zod
06-19-2003, 07:46 AM
NDA's don't mean jack as people always fill boards to brag of their status as testers. I knew everything there is to know about Everquest and X-Box Live as a result of such people.

typexig
06-19-2003, 04:19 PM
ohh i didnt know that..haha..sorry guys..mybad..i guess this thread needs to be deleted or something..sorry again, i didnt know about that NDA thinggy.......

-Xig-