PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Adventure Bible DVD Set: Coming to a home near you!

Overlord
06-05-2002, 05:46 PM
Allrpg.com:
Square has announced that they are creating a 3 DVD set titled Final Fantasy: The Adventure Bible that chronicles background information for every Final Fantasy game in the main series released to date (no spin-offs). Each DVD contains all the behind-the-scenes information that FF fans love. More specifically, the DVDs cover the games like this:
DVD 1: Final Fantasy I, II, III and XI

DVD 2: Final Fantasy IV, V and VI

DVD 3: Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX and X

The DVD set will go on sale in Japan July 25, 2002, for 13,000 yen, or abuot $104.35US, with Enterbrain handling the distribution. No North American release date has been specified yet, but the legions of Final Fantasy fans on this side of the Pacific shold be more than enough to convince Square to bring the set over here.

Your thoughts?

WINDJAMMERS
06-05-2002, 05:51 PM
104 bucks is kinda steep for some DVDs that talk about Final Fantasy. I think I'll pass.

ATMA
06-05-2002, 05:59 PM
Arts in it and i've always been a fan of AMANO and Nomura-san,I've always loved the fantasy arts and character designs!Amma buy this thing for sure i got a dvd that can play all types of DVD!Plus it will be great to see some behind the scene of FF series,I enjoyed the one of MGS2 alot it had alot of great info in it! :D

Seska
06-05-2002, 11:45 PM
Moooooooooooo!!

Gling! Gling!

Hear that sound? It is the sound of the cash cow, ringing its cowbell to reel the fans in and make an easy buck.

Thats all I have to say. :p

ATMA
06-06-2002, 08:17 AM
Well even so i wouldn't mind buying it!But i think you have a point there!:D
I guess they sure need it!!

Black Sugar
06-06-2002, 11:39 AM
There's nothing bad about selling the DVD bible. I think this would be a perfect collection for any hardcore Square Soft fans back in japan.

As for me?

well... i'm waiting for a DVD about the history and evolution of the chocobos in Final Fantasy!