PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto: Vice City or we could say Miami Vice!

Devilish
06-03-2002, 10:49 PM
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Is it going to be a big success like Grand Theft Auto 3, Is it the new #1 hit for PS2, Is the storyline longer than GTA3, Will there be motorcycles or helicopters to drive, Will you be able to swim or go inside buildings and will Rockstar release this game in other consoles "BOX, maybe"?

Many questions and many wish lists. as for me i have seen some hints in GTA3 about this game a big sign says "See ya in Miami" and "Ray- the corrupted cop" says in his letter "see ya in Miami" this game should be in Miami Vice so lets hope this game will ROCK.

All info i have is: the game is set in the 80's. The release date is October 22 2002. Rockstar said that they will start releasing more info in July. and you can download the Box Art of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City below.

Thanks.

typexig
06-04-2002, 04:29 AM
i cant wait for this game..i hope that this game will be long as the first..the helicopter and the motorcycle thing sounds really really nice...i hope that they improve the slowdown found in GTA3..as for this game going to other console, i dont think so.. cuz they said that the GTA series will be exclusive only for the PS2(in US and UK only)...=)

-Xig-

pfk
06-04-2002, 07:00 PM
there's also billboards in liberty city with advertising about Miami :o)

if we bwleive what we've read at E3, the GTA franchise is secure on ps2 (for consoles) until 2003 or 2004 !! killer app

fall 2001 -? gta3
fall 2002 -? gta3 spinoff -? gta:vice
fall 2003 -? gta4 (crossing fingers for online!!)
fall 2004 -? gta4 spinoff??
fall 2005 -? PS3? (he he)