PDA

View Full Version : E3 Footage Super Deal

Lucas Barton
06-01-2002, 02:43 AM
so here's the deal. for $15 you get...
6-8 Hours of Footage on a VHS tape shipped to you.
i should note that there's almost no footage at all of Microsoft or Sony's booth.

here's a list of the games that i got footage of. i might be leaving some games out though.

1080: White Storm
Auto Modellista
Beach Spikers
Dead To Right (i got the best possible footage of this game. had the PR show us everything about the game in a private room behind closed doors).
Dino Stalker
Eternal Darkness
GunGrave
Hunter: The Reckoning
King of Fighters GBA
Kingdom Hearts
Zelda GameCube
Zelda The Four Swords
Zelda Link to the Past
Mario Party 4
Mega Man Zero
Metroid Fusion
Metroid Prime
Namco Museum
Pac Man Fever
Panzer Dragoon
Phantasy Star Online Episode 1&2
Red Dead Revolver
Resident Evil 0
Shenmue 2
Shinobi
Soul Calibur 2 (this wasn't on the show floor, behind closed doors only!)
Star Fox Adventures
Steel Battalion
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Monkey Ball 2
Sega Tennis 2K2
ToeJam & Earl
Wario World
Xenosaga
Rayman 3
Tiny Toons
Sega GT
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substace
Contra
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
NiGHTS
Ridge Racer
Devil May Cry 2
Bruce Lee
Doom 3 (they weren't allowing camera's in the screening booth, but i managed to get some footage from the stuff they showed while waiting in line)
Tony Hawk Pro skater 4
Castlevania
F-Zero
Stage Debut
E-Card Reader
Mega Man x7
Breath of Fire
The Getaway
Roll-o-Rama
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
House of The Dead 3
R-Type 3
Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen (the jet ski level has the best level design ever!)
Alpine racer 3
Ninja Asault
Pac Man World 2
Tekken 4
Onimusha 2
Catan
Megaman Network Battle 2
Blinx the Cat
Excitebike
GBA Camera
Warcraft 3
Super Ghouls & Ghost
Donkey Kong Plus
Great Booth Babe Footage

im sure i missing some games. also, after checking out the footage again, i'd say that it's gonna be really close to 7 hours long.

if you're wondering if i might of not gotten footage of a game that you'd like to see on the tape, ask in this thread if it's on the tape.

aside from that, um...just post your email if you're interested and i will email you instructions.
also, payment methods include any type of paper pretty much (cash, money order, check)

Darren
06-01-2002, 11:42 AM
YOu can get that for free... :p

typexig
06-01-2002, 05:24 PM
can we do this? sell stuff through the board???...but if i can buy it i'd get it but i have to money right now...=)

-Xig-

Lucas Barton
06-02-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by typexig
can we do this? sell stuff through the board???...but if i can buy it i'd get it but i have to money right now...=)

-Xig-
well, if you're interested. email me at Johnny@ABobo.com

WINDJAMMERS
06-02-2002, 11:31 AM
Since it is videogame related, the mods might let it slide.

Overlord
06-02-2002, 06:15 PM
WINDJAMMERS:
Since it is videogame related, the mods might let it slide.

Yeah, he's not advertising any site or corporation. So I guess it's ok.

Seska
06-03-2002, 03:49 AM
Lik Sang is also selling footage of e3, a DVD featuring coverage of all platforms, lasting about 3 hours total, for the same price 15$. Look under cool stuff. Im sure it has less footage than what Lucas is offering, but then again it is the official E3 DVD, so quality is most likely better.

Choice is yours!

And yeah, most of the footage can be grabbed off the net anyway.

Lucas Barton
06-03-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Seska
Lik Sang is also selling footage of e3, a DVD featuring coverage of all platforms, lasting about 3 hours total, for the same price 15$. Look under cool stuff. Im sure it has less footage than what Lucas is offering, but then again it is the official E3 DVD, so quality is most likely better.

Choice is yours!

if you guys are gonna buy an E3 DVD though, i strongly recommend that you guys get the PlanetGameCube one. they always get a lot of really cool shit on tape, awesome interviews, and professionally made DVDs with music, good editing, the works.

if you only have enough money for one, i'd say to get the PGC DVD, it's gonna cost $25.

up to you guys though.

And yeah, most of the footage can be grabbed off the net anyway.
not really, i got a lot of stuff that's behind closed doors and some interviews.

Seska
06-04-2002, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by Lucas Barton

not really, i got a lot of stuff that's behind closed doors and some interviews.

Trust me, if its on tape, or has been recorded, its on the net.

I have a 11 min avi of the closed doors screening of Doom III gameplay. And no one was supposedly allowed to record it, but there it is, sitting on my HD.

Dont underestimate the power of the net and clandestine camcorders. :p

Lucas Barton
06-05-2002, 09:25 AM

Trust me, if its on tape, or has been recorded, its on the net.

ok, fine. when you supply links for interviews with Namco and have some footage of the arcade cabinet running behind closed doors for Soul Calibur 2, i'll believe you.

as for Doom 3, that wasn't behind closed doors, just inside a small screening room were no camera's were allowed. there's a difference. Doom 3 was still open to the public.

when i say "behind closed doors", im talking about things that weren;t open to the public.

pfk
06-18-2002, 08:48 AM
i got the "future of videogames" last year, it was all right, but of course you fell there's not enough footage...

i download lots of E3 movie from the net but a 320x160 quicktime just doesn't compare to a direct feed on dvd on your tv screen so i'm thinking of getting it this year too

Necro ??
06-18-2002, 05:24 PM
Im not interested in nintendo's crap really. seems like a bad deal to me. i dont have a gamecube and i dont plan on buying one any time soon.Do you know if the one lik sang sells covers each system?(ps2,x-box,gamecube and pc)

pfk
06-19-2002, 10:43 PM
http://www.nextgenvideos.com/

3 consoles but no PC... such a shame...