PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden vs. Shinobi?

typexig
05-28-2002, 06:33 PM
which game do you think will do better? i think Shinobi is better.. nice game play and reall fast. plays kinda like DMC.. and Shinobi looks really cool with that red scarf...=)

IHZer0
05-28-2002, 06:53 PM
I always prefered the old Ninja Gaidens over the old Shinobis....I have no idea about the new ones, though, since I haven't really looked up much info about them.

Plus, I've seen only a few pics of Shinobi, and they just confuse me.

typexig
05-28-2002, 07:21 PM
you should watch the video of shinobi.. when i first saw pics of shinobi in magazine and online, i didnt really like it, but when i saw the video, my jaw just droped.. it looks really nice..the way he fight, and his new stealth dash move is really sweet..i've seen pics of NG, the graphics looks nice, but i havent seen how the game plays..has anybody seen a video of NG?....=)

-Xig-

Black Sugar
05-29-2002, 01:43 PM
Respect to Ninja Gaiden as one of the best 2D old-school game

But as for the 3D version......essssh
Shinobi look better on all aspect. Graphic-wise, texture, animation, gameplay...everything.

I as said before, Team-Ninja need to re-work a little bit their game after seeing how Shinobi will look

(note: i wacht both videos)

typexig
05-30-2002, 05:13 PM
black bahamut..did they show any gameplay of Ninja Gaiden in the video?...=)

Black Sugar
05-30-2002, 05:18 PM
yes they did show of some gameplay (not much) with diffrent camera angle.

typexig
05-31-2002, 03:22 AM
does it even come close to the gameplay of shinobi? rate it from 1-10...=)

-Xig-

Black Sugar
05-31-2002, 08:52 AM
It would be unfair to rate ninja Gaiden at this point. In the movie Ryu seem to only have one type of combos which was displayed troughout the movie.

But as I said, while Ninja Gaiden look great, Shinobi look more fluid and diverse in term of gameplay. well if I had to rate both demo. Shinobi: 9 Ninja Gaiden 7

typexig
05-31-2002, 02:23 PM
thanks lotz...i cant wait for Shinobi!!...=)

-Xig-

Afro Aura
06-04-2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by typexig
which game do you think will do better? i think Shinobi is better.. nice game play and reall fast. plays kinda like DMC.. and Shinobi looks really cool with that red scarf...=)
Hmmm maybe you better have a look at the Ninja Gaiden MPEG movie and make your decision then

Pikachu
06-06-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Black Bahamut
It would be unfair to rate ninja Gaiden at this point. In the movie Ryu seem to only have one type of combos which was displayed troughout the movie.

But as I said, while Ninja Gaiden look great, Shinobi look more fluid and diverse in term of gameplay. well if I had to rate both demo. Shinobi: 9 Ninja Gaiden 7

If you are comparing ninja action games, dont' count out Tenchu III and Way of the Samurai for PS2.

Vash
06-07-2002, 04:14 PM
I think both games look great. Sega and Tecmo both have a pretty good track record. But i say Shinobi looks better.

Kid0_oIcarus
06-07-2002, 04:18 PM
I'm partial to Ninja Gaiden, due to it's past, but must admit that I have seen a video of neither. Could someone hook a guy up with a link, here?