PDA

View Full Version : RE:Dead Aim Delayed

XzenoGear
04-18-2003, 09:34 AM
Wow, my first news post here at REFan. Anyway, word comes through today that Capcom has delayed the release of Resident Evil Dead Aim. The next in the line of Resident Evil titles on the PlayStation 2 will now be released in the United States on July 1st. The game has been delayed by nearly a month (the previous release date set by Capcom was June 3rd), however no reason has been given for the delay.
With this change, the PAL release in Europe is now the first English release, with Capcom Eurosoft unchanged on their release date set for the 20th of June. Look out for more on Dead Aim as the release approaches

REFan (http://residentevilfan.com/)

raccy
04-19-2003, 01:42 AM
i have played the japanese verison of dead aim.
This game sucks as RE: Gun survior series.. ee..

Rubeus
04-19-2003, 03:01 AM
I herad it was a lot better than the past Gun Survivor series, the game plays more like the standard Resident Evil series than the GS series.

Sin
04-19-2003, 05:33 AM
Yeah, I've got high hopes that this one will not suck.

raccy
04-19-2003, 01:50 PM
this re controling is sucks... sometime in 1st person mode sometime in 3rd person mode... make me blur.. although the graphic is realli good...

goodcharlotte
04-20-2003, 08:58 PM
:o i just played it yesterday and beat the boss called morpheus who turneds out to be a man into a woman tyrant and i killed it and it turned into something big and u have to run to the next platform....................

Cobi*
04-20-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Xenogear
Wow, my first news post here at REFan. Anyway, word comes through today that Capcom has delayed the release of Resident Evil Dead Aim. The next in the line of Resident Evil titles on the PlayStation 2 will now be released in the United States on July 1st. The game has been delayed by nearly a month (the previous release date set by Capcom was June 3rd), however no reason has been given for the delay.
With this change, the PAL release in Europe is now the first English release, with Capcom Eurosoft unchanged on their release date set for the 20th of June. Look out for more on Dead Aim as the release approaches

REFan (http://residentevilfan.com/)

good, i guess they decided to make it a good game at the last minute.

XzenoGear
04-22-2003, 04:51 PM
I agree with most of you, this game looks alot & hopefully plays better then the previous gun survivor series.