PDA

View Full Version : A Konami surprise !

DBJAY
04-09-2003, 02:33 PM
"When Konami announced Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for next-generation platforms the Xbox was left out, and when Konami announced the latest DDR game, it remained on the PlayStation 2. Today however, through a few listings at retailer EBGames, it appears that Dance Dance Revolution, Silent Scope Complete and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will be hitting the Xbox. While unconfirmed, both are slated for release later this year, and, as luck would have it, the Xbox version of DDR appears to support Xbox Live for downloading new songs, characters, dance steps and other such information. This comes on top of Silent Scope Complete having all three titles in the Silent Scope series on one disc. Stay with us for more on this story as it develops. "

http://www.gamespy.com/xbox/news.shtml

Now that's what I'm talking about. Putting all three Silent Scopes in one package. Hint to Sega: Package your arcade games together!

XzenoGear
04-10-2003, 03:52 AM
Thats cool news, even though SS series were nothing to be happy about.

cocklea
04-10-2003, 11:51 AM
now thats what i call entertainment

Arkanus
04-10-2003, 03:44 PM
really sad, that only these games were announced. Suikoden next game and Zone of the enders in xbox, is that I want. Well, and a 2d shooter like gradius, or parodius.

ZeroBeat77
04-13-2003, 04:50 PM
hmm. i wonder how much is the pad goin 2 be?

ZeroBeat77
04-13-2003, 05:04 PM
here's the case for ddr, i saw it in www.konami.com/america in a forum.