PDA

View Full Version : Marvel vs. DC

Bookbagninja
05-26-2002, 12:32 AM
Looks like all my wishes and high hopes weren't in vain. Look what a Capcom rep said:

"After the Auto Modellista demo, Funamizu answered a few questions about Capcom's lineup of "versus" games. While he wouldn't go into specifics, he did say that Capcom has been investigating the possibility of doing a Marvel vs. DC game, and that the Capcom vs. SNK series has not been affected by SNK's demise and subsequent legal problems."

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2866643,00.html

typexig
05-28-2002, 07:38 PM
this should be interesting, but, this versus thinggy is getting kinda old already...=)

-Xig-

Shining Force
05-28-2002, 10:02 PM
They are pretty redundant... but I can't help but love them. I really like seeing how they capcomize new characters and how they put old capcom characters into vs. mode.

And on top of that, no vs. game hasn't had a lot of good competition around here... and thats what really makes a fighting game.

Bookbagninja
05-29-2002, 12:49 AM
C'mon now. Street Fighter in general has gotten old, but people still play it cause it's fun as crap.
The comp around my way is pretty low as well when it comes to the VS. series. About five people I know can really beat me in MvC2... in all of Philly........ pretty darn sad.

Shining Force
05-29-2002, 05:53 AM
Yeah, the competition at arcades is poo... Me my brother and one of my friends have been playing Street Fighters against eachother for... sheesh, I think 10 years almost. They're the source of almost all my competition, but every now and then we'll find a worthy competitor, and thats always nice.