PDA

View Full Version : Zelda or Metroid

Drunken Savior
04-07-2003, 07:35 PM
Which is the "better" game?

Xenogears
04-07-2003, 07:55 PM
by all means the better game is Wind Waker!!:sing: it's entertaining, appealing and fun to play with and above all the controller's config is far better than Metroid's:irked"

Reality
04-07-2003, 07:57 PM
Metroid for me. New or better remixed music, way out there graphics and fun to play and like some people has in Metroid. I found in Zelda I was having trouble with controls.

Black Ace
04-07-2003, 09:09 PM
Metroid Prime as well. A Metroid game comes out once every full moon.

Renegade X
04-07-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Ikaruga
Metroid Prime as well. A Metroid game comes out once every full moon.

Not if Retro Studio's is telling us the truth, that maybe a thing of the past. But of course thats IF you consider Prime a true incarnation of Metroid, which personally, I don't.

As for the poll, Wind Waker all the way... controls are top notch, story is just amazing and ties in well to the OoT/MM storyline, graphics are the best I've seen yet even though they are cel-shaded and the music is familar but new... Link owns Samus this round.

Drunken Savior
04-07-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Renegade X
But of course thats IF you consider Prime a true incarnation of Prime, which personally, I don't.

And in Prime, you mean "Metroid" right?

Renegade X
04-07-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Drunken Savior
And in Prime, you mean "Metroid" right?

Yeah, sorry... I think it's time I call it a night.

Vyse
04-07-2003, 11:30 PM
I really dont like Metroid Prime that much, I liked it a bunch when it came out, but never got more than 12 hours into it.

Wind Waker on the other hand, is fantastic

Mors
04-07-2003, 11:43 PM
Metroid Prime is the better game. I got far more enjoyment slaughtering space pirates in the ecological wonderland that is Tallon IV then I did monotonously traveling the vast seas of Hyrule in the Wind Waker.

gearhound1
04-08-2003, 12:34 AM
i won't say which one is better, but i will say that PRIME has a better atmosphere.:D

vanDestroy
04-08-2003, 02:31 AM
IMO I'd say Zelda! I got it on saturday and it has by far succeeded my expectations! Prime is still a beauty to play though, I couldn't play it through more than once though! I haven't finished Zelda yet, but I'm guessing I'll play through it again and again and again.......

ATMA
04-08-2003, 08:49 AM
........... Can't pick one... *gets flashback of a thread name "Wich one is better Anime or Games" *

I'm getting a headache.....

Both games have a great atmosphere, both games compared in their own world got great graphics..both games evironments feels so alive clearly you can see the creatures/humans have addepted them self well in that world. Music is great, I like them both!

*sigh* We got a draw here !

suronosuke
04-08-2003, 09:34 AM
cannot comment yet still waitin for zelda ww (in europe) played and loved metroid prime but i love the snes version more.....

Bad1
04-08-2003, 12:46 PM
Apples or Oranges?

Both games are done so well. Both masterpeices in their own right. WW wins out, just because I always liked the Zelda series more.